Chapter:2 Late!!!!

Jake's Pov

Call ended.

Hope my new partner isn't rude.

Time skip: Next Day Morning

Rose's Pov

The sun rays passed through the curtains and fell on my face as I opened my eyes and smell of freshly cooked pancakes tickled my nose.

"Roseiee get up I've made pancakes for u" Rosé unnie shouted through downstairs.

Aish she's so caring and loving, I love her so much. She never make me feel the absence of my parents.

"Ok unnie, I'll get ready and come down" I shouted

Yawning lazily I walked up to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth and after that I took a shower.

I wore this clothes. And went downstairs for my breakfast.

As I sat on the chair I looked at my watch and saw it's already 7:30am

Shit!! I'm late again I've to reach their at 8:00am to report on my first day here at Seoul. I quickly stuffed the pancake in my mouth and gather up my stuff for leaving.

"Aish u girl can't u sit and eat properly ,huh!?" Jisoo Unnie asked me angrily

"Unnie I'll hear ur lecture afterwards let me go first I'm late at my first day!"

I shouted while taking my coffee and closing the door.

Hurriedly I started the car and drive up to my work place.

At police station: In the parking lot

I parked my car at the parking lot. And I was walking fastly as I bumped again into someone.

Aish y can't I stop bumping into people in here. I looked up and saw a pair of eyes.

And then I realize that he's the boy from the last night when he told dumb to tht bitch.

"U r detective rose!?"he asked me,
"Yas , I'm and wht is ur name SungHoon right??"I asked him,
he nodded and gave me a swet smile.

Jake's Pov