Chapter:4 Staying tonight with Jase!

Jake's Pov

"When did both hve BABYYY!!! JAKE U CHEATED ON ME!!!"Billie shouted.

"Billie it is not wht u r thinking!"I said.

"Yas mam we found this baby in investigation nothing else!"jay said.

"Yas bit- Billie mam!"rose said.

"Ok I trust u jake!"billie said and hugged me. I saw rose face she is making like she wanna puke. I smiled myself.

Rose's pov

"So rose tell story!"lisa said.

"So we found this baby in........................."I told them the whole story.

"Ok she is cute and small how can people leave her like tht!"Jisoo said.

"Yas u r right Jisoo unnie!!"Lisa said.

*Knock knock*

"I think someone is at door I will go and check!"Rosé said.

"ROSEIEEEE so someone special has came to visit u!"rosé unnie shouted.

I took jase in my arms and went downstairs.

"Appaaa!!"jase said I smiled at her.

"Aww my princess!!"he shouted and jase climbed up to his arms.

Aww they look so cute together I wanna pinch both of their cheeks.

"Here ur handbag u forgot at department!"jake said and handed me my bag.

"Thank you Mr. Sim!"I said and he nodded

Jake was taking pictures of Jase.

"Hey lemme take a photo of both of u, u both look cute together!" I said.

I took the camera and clicked their photos.

I turned around and saw rosé and all gurls smirking I looked away.

"Hey! Rose now lemme take pics of u three!? Come on now go there!" Rosé said while pushing me beside jake.

"Come on now Rose u carry jase in ur arms and Jake u back hug Rose and Jase,ok!?" Lisa said while smirking and preparing the camera and others were also smirking at me and winking.

I carried Jase in my arms and Jake first hesitated but then back hugged me. Oh god he feels so warm, his every touch tingles on my skin as he hugs me and I can feel my heart racing continuosly but my body then starts to relax on its own as Jake reassuringly smiled at me and I blushed very hard. And then unnie started taking photos . Finally now done.

I clear my throat,"Ok Mr. Sim now u can go home thanks for returning my bag!"I said.

He nodded and was going to leave when Jase started crying.

"No I want to be with appaaa!"jase started whining and crying.

"Baby dad hve work he will come home soon!"I told her she started crying loudly.

"Bu-t mo-mm-y d-add wi-ll wo-ork at mi-ddle of ni-ght?"she asked me while sobbing.

"Yas ma gurl cuz that's our job!"Jake said and I nodded.

"Apppaaaa pleassseeee doon'ttt goo!!"jase whined.

"Ok ok I will not go ok?"jake said to jase.
she happily jumped into his embrace.

I smiled at them. I looked at BlackPink and ari, Giselle they were still smirking.

"Wht is with tht smirk?"I asked them.