Chapter:3 Little Jase?

Rose's Pov

"Mr. Sim I saw a black shadow over there by the window" I shouted as the shadow started disappearing. I ran towards the window to find what it was but this jake boy was clinging on my arm as if he was scared.

"Mr. Sim are you scared?"I asked.
"No I'm not!"he said and leave my arm pretending to adjust his coat. I laughed.

"Mwo(what)?"jake asked,
"Hu-h umm ahh nothing"I said.

"And this wht u wear for work"I said,
"Look Miss. Kim I'm fashionable boy I love to wear what I like ok? And first look at yourself "he said.

I looked at my clothes. Why is he so desperate about my clothes I'll wear what I like.

"I-i came here new a-an-and my old cl-clothes got lost so I hve to buy new one I will go today sir!"I said.

He came near my ear and whispered,"Don't call me sir babygirl u can call me daddy , ok kitten? "he whispered and kissed my earlobe lightly .I froze in my place by his actions.

He patted my head.
'wtf why should I call him daddy am I his daughter or wht and why did he call me kitten and patted my head like I'm his pet,I'll fucking kill him one day'

"See don't u dare cling on me again!"I said while making angry face.

And started going upstairs. I heard someone crying I ran towards room and opened the door I saw a cute little baby was crying.

"Aww baby why are you crying?"I said and carried her in my arm.

I looked around room it was baby's room.
"MR. SIMMM!!!"I shouted. He ran and came in room.

"What happen did you see some ghost if u saw keep it away from me?"he asked me.

"Very funny ha!"I said sarcastically.
"See I found this little baby here"I said while trying to lighten up the baby's mood.

"She's so cute!" he said while trying to take her from my arms to his but she started crying again.

I muffled a laugh and he glared at me.

"See she doesn't wanna come to u!"I said while sticking my tongue out to him.

Jake's Pov

"See she doesn't wanna come to u!"She said while sticking her tongue out. Aww she's soo cute and looks so happy while playing with baby. Wow I wanna pinch her cheeks-

"Appa, I wanna eat icecream" little girl said while pouting. Aww! What an adorable child but wait why did she called me appa, huh I'm confus-

"Mumma, tell appa to buy us icecream I'm hungry" she said it again.

Now it was her turn to be shock as she has became the mumma here. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't control.

"Hey! What r u laughing at,huh!?" She said angrily and pouted.
"Baby, I'm not that old!"she said while pouting and doing aeygo. God please someone kill me with this two little cuties.

"Ok I'll buy u both icecream!"I said while kissing little baby's cheek.
"Appa won't u kiss Mama's cheeks hmm?" She asked with puppy eyes and pouting.

Jake.exe has stopped working. I repeat jake has officially stopped working.

I saw Rose's wide eyes she also was in shock. I-

"No ap-pa ha-as allergy with make up and I'm wea-ering that right now!" She said.
Woah what a liar but lemme change the game

"No jagi I ain't allergic to make up who said to you,hmm!?"I said while smirking.