Chapter 7: Case143?

Jake's Pov

OTP

ME:-
"

WHTTT SUNGHOONNNN!!!! R U KIDDING MEEE!!???"

SUNGHOON:-
Jake I'm sorry for spilling coffee on that file I didn't mean it, it is just by mistake.

Me:-
Now u only make that file again or else uk me very well okk??

I hang up the call before he says something.
"What happen Jake?"Billie asked me.
"Nth not important"I said she nodded in response.
"Now we can go or does any case or pep's(people) phone has to come-"
"No no no Billie it's just me and you now!"I said

At Mall

I was walking and bumped into someone. By mistaken my caramel Macchiato on her white shirt.
"I'm so sorry mam I didn't mean to do i-""yahh can't you see Mee huhh????"she cut me off.
"Yahh rose youuu!! Then I don't need to say sorry to you"I said while smirking.
"Huh? What is up with you and sunghoon u both keep spilling coffee's on me!!"she almost yelled at me.
"Huh wht? Sunghoon wht he did?"I questioned her.

"Your dear sunghoon spilled coffee today in the morning on the case and my clothes too and now you!"she said.
"Here take my jacket"I said while handing her my jacket.
She took aggressively and walked with my jacket.

"Jake where is your jacket?"Billie asked me.
"I gave it to someone bcuz I by mistaken spill my coffee"I said she nodded.
"I will come within 3-4 mins"she said I nodded to her.

Rose's Pov

"These two friends are same"I talk to myself.
Someone came in the restroom I look up and saw who was it.
'i have saw her somewhere butt whereee??'
'yosss she is girlfriend of detective jake'
I thought.
"Isn't that my boyfriend's jacket?"she asked me.
"What you are talking about this is my jacket!"I said.
"No no this is my boyfriend's jacket!!!"she yelled and said.
She came near me and check the right side pocket there she found his cars keys which Jake forgot to take with him.
"Seeeee I TOLD YOUUUUU, YOU AREE SUCH AND SL*T TRYING TO GET MYYYY BOYFRIEND!!!!!"she yelled at me and pulled my hairs.

"YAAAAHHHHH YOU B*TCH HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND ASK HIMMM PULL HIS HAIRS NOT MINE"I said that with that I also pulled her hairs.
"YAHHH I'M REALLY TELLING YOU U BIT*H STAY AWAY!!!"She said.
My phone was ringing.

"YAH LEAVE MAH HAIR OR I CAN TAKE YOU TO THE JAIL FOR THESE AND CAN STATE THAT YOU WERE PULLING HAIRS OF DETECTIVE AND A POLICE OFFICER!!!"I yelled she immediately leaved my hair so I did.

OTP

"Hello? Detective Rose here, how can I help you?"

"Hello Ma'am there is an body at this place xxxxx268"the guy said

"I will there in mins!"I said

I hang up the call.

I texted Mr.Sim to come at this place.

After few mins

"Who called?"I asked.
"Ma'am I called you!"
"Wait- wHERE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND MR.PARK?????"I yelled at sunghoon.
"TF how would I know?"he said.
"CUZ HE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!"I shouted on him.
"Wait lemme cal-""aahh sorryyy rosiee- I mean Miss Kim for being late uk mah girlfriend!"jake interrupt and said.
"Look Mr.Sim make your girlfriend understand that will we are on duty she should not be with youh!"I said.
"Wow- look at that hot mama, mama got angry!"he said.
"Excuse me Detective Kim and Sim"the guy from the call earlier said.
"Oh we are sorry!"sunghoon and jay said.

"Wait- we came hereee!!"I said.
"Yes, we did!"sunghoon said.

We 3 went inside and found a body at same place. I saw Mr.Sim was sweating a lot.
"Mr. Sim are you okay??"I asked.
"No not at all!"He said. I was so worried.
"Wh-what happen??"I asked.
"I think Ghost are there!!!"he yelled I got confused.
"Yahhhhhh jake stop joking around atleast while working!"jay said I sigh.
"Are you for real Mr. Sim?"I ask him.
"But I heard-""shut up!!!"I said.

I called Detective Han to take this body from here to lab.

We all went to lab.
"Soooo.......um it's werid to say butt last body we saw it just the same way I don't know why the murder shaves the victim's head hairs and then the murder cut the victim's body parts and takes out the organ such as liver or heart anything like"Dr. Han said
"So you mean the murder is psycho?"I asked
"Yesss, cuz the way that murder sewing the cut parts are uneven but I noticed that the murder sews it with black thread which we use to sew it for clothes plusss the body was kept into the sugar water-"" wait what sugar water?"Dr Han was saying but I cut him off.

"Yesss and blood is all dried so the sew it 1 or 2 days ago and kept the body in sugar water and then they took out body and dried it and place at this house"Dr. Han said

"But Dr. Han they heard screaming what does that mean?"Jake asked.

"It means that the murder was killing another person at that house!"I said.

"We need to find this murder otherwise *phone ringing* who's phone is thatttr!????????"Jake yelled.

"Sorry Jake it's mine!"I said.

"It is from Jennie unnie must be for jase!"I said his face lit up.

"Pick it up"he said

Jake's Pov

"Jay sunghoon do one thing do the tight security for jase I'm scared for Rose and jase as you know they ar-""yahhhh jase need us!"rose said while cutting ne off.
"Ok let's go home"I said.
"We will do that"jay said I nodded

We went to parking plot. Rose sat on passenger seat I drove to her to her house and gonna stay with jase, while I was driving I spot waffle cafè so I stopped the car.
I was goin to ask rose but when I look at her she was sleeping
'she works really hard! But  I always saw sadness in her eyes' I thought thought.

I went out of the car and went inside the cafè.
"Can I get ummmm.....one box of triple chocolate pancake, one box of regular pancake, one box KitKat pancakes and one box of double chocolate pancake!"I said.
"Ok, sir that will be 500₩ . Your order will be ready within 30 mins sir!"the girl said.

(Author:- idk what size and how many pancakes are there in other countries but in my country quantity is 12 but they are mini pancakes and we hve to buy from Belgian waffles cafè cuz there is no other pancakes shop or cafè) .

"Ok thank you!"I said.

After 30 mins
"Sir here you go! Visit here again and pls rate this cafè too!"the gurl said.
"Sure thank you again! And here you go full give stars!"I said the gurl got happie.
I bow them and left.

I spot..........

To be continued...........

•===============================•

Words:-1233
Day:- Sunday
Date:- 09/04/2023
Time:- 12:02 AM
•===============================•

A/n:-

Sorry bunnies for updating late.

I hope u love this chp!!!

Pls do vote and feel free to comment!

I hope u all are safe.
Pls take care.

•===============================•