Truth or dare (Snf)

Includes:

Sapnotfound, truth or dare, blowjobs etc.

Basically they play truth or dare and are dared to make out with eachother.

It was a quiet Saturday night and George, Quackity, Sapnap, Dream and Karl decided to hang out at Quackity's house and play truth or dare.

Dream went first and choose truth, like the pussy he is and had to answer how many people he had slept with.

After thinking for a while and counting on his fingers he comes to the conclusion that it must have been 4.

Karl goes next and picks dare. He has to down his entire Monster in ten seconds.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" the others were yelling in unison as the brown haired man took the can to his lips and threw his head back.

After Karl was done and had burped a couple of times it was Quackity's turn. He, just like Dream picked truth.

Karl nearly fell of the couch as he raised his arm up to give a question to Quackity.

"Ha ha okay, this is a fun one, When did you masturbate last. Be honest!" He giggles out with occasional burps slipping past his lips.

"Omg, I hate you." He looked away for a few seconds face lighting up slightly red in embarrassment. "I think it was like last night" Quackity said, playing with the threads of the pillow on his lap.

"You need to be laid Quackmeister" Karl laughed out still burping occasionally.

"okay, my turn" George said.

"I have a good one" Dream said devious smirk on his face.

"You have to make out with Sapnap for ten seconds"

"WHAT" george and Sapnap both let out at the same time, looking at each other and then looking away, red spilling on their faces just like with Quackity a few minutes prior.

"Ouuuuhhhhh" Karl and quackity chime in, watching the awkwardness from front row seats.

"Fine it's just ten seconds" George concludes, lifting his shoulders in a shrug.

"You know what? You're right, let's do this" Sapnap says confidently.

Their positions shifted as Dream stood up to give Sapnap the place next to George on the couch and went over to the other, taking a seat next to Karl and Quackity.

They're now sitting in one couch, next to each other while their friends were sitting surrounding them, watching like they were on a stage.

Sapnap slowly raises a hand to cup the brunet's face as George moves forward and pushes their lips together. They started off slow not really sure what to do with each other but then moving faster and more passionate.

George places his hand on the back of Sapnap's head and starts to slowly play with his short curls that sneak their way out of his baseball cap, falling to a short mess in his neck.

The two really went into it, with their bodys now being pressed together by the chestst, arms and legs intertwined in each other's limbs.

"Your time is up" said Karl, looking at his watch on his wrist.

This didn't stop the two on the couch. They were totally in their element the feeling of wet lips clashing together, heavy tounges in eachother's mouths, spit mixing and dripping out softly hitting George's exposed Colerbone.

"I don't think they care" the blond says while slightly tilting his head to the side to further investigate what was happening.

"Yo I think maybe they want some privacy?" Karl asked, still watching the intimacy unfold in front of his eyes.