"Desperate"

Lazily the brunet's fingers slid over the cold screen of his phone, just like they had for the last few hours that he had spent sitting together with Deam, who held the laptop on his lap, clicking and typing on what George assumed was a new video.

He huffed out loud, hoping for the blond to hear and start a conversation with him but as he doesn't do as he wished, George goes back to his phone, opening Instagram and continuing his scrolling there.

Subconsciously and without the brunet even noticing, his own hand, which had been resting on his thigh, slid lower and lower every second, on the fabric of his shorts.

"George, what the hell are you doing?" Dream calls, his eyes having caught the man's hand massaging his crotch now.

"Hm?" The other called confused, still no clue of his indecent behaviour that was going on.

"Oh sorry" he added as he follows the blond's eyes and halts his movements, pink patches appearing on his face from embarrassment.

"Looks like you have some tension to get off your shoulders" the taller joked, a deep smirk widening on his face.

"Ughh, I know. I've been pent up for weeks, but I can't let Sapnap win" he sighed, throwing his phone onto the couch by his side, sliding hands over his eyes.

"Win what?" The blond's face showed confusion.

"No nut November. We're competing against each other. If I get off he wins, I can't let that happen" he explained, turning to the side and letting himself fall backwards against the couch.

"Why don't you get off anyways, he won't know" he says now, taking his laptop and placing it onto the coffee table in front of him, turning to George.

"No no, I don't wanna cheat. I wanna win fair and square" the brunet mutters, leaning onto his elbows and pushing himself up to see Dream looking at him.

"Well," Dream's voice was low, and seductive, "I, for a fact know that Sapnap already lost"

"And how would one know such things" George played this game with Dream, pulling his words through a lustful tint that the blond smiled at.

"I have my sources" the tall man replied, leaning forward, closer to the brunet by his side, voice quieting with every word.

"Is that so," George's breath was hot and it lingered in the space before his mouth after he spoke.

"George," a low whisper,  "personally I think you should get off, right now." He crawled further down the couch, holding his weight on both arms above the man that already had a hand on his crotch again, lightly rubbing himself through shorts.

"I must say I agree" the brunet responded. Whatever it was that they were doing here, it drove him insane, and even just the lustfulness in their warm breaths made him incredibly hard, he was that aching to finally cum.

"Look at you, all desperate and whiny under me" the blond sat back on his legs, right between the brunet's thighs, his placement giving him excellent access to the boy's crotch.

Gently he reached forwards, taking the man's hand and loosening it from where it was still rubbing and massaging the hard outline of George's cock, which was very visible.

"Wow already hard huh" the blond whispered as he slid tall fingers over the man's thighs and legs, travelling up to his stomach and chest, completely avoiding the place where he knew George needed touch the most.

The brunet's body was shaking under the sensation of Dream's large hands exploring his tingling skin, his own fingers quickly attaching to Dream's figure as they saw the opportunity.