"Friends having fun" part 1 - "Congratulations" (Dreamnap)

Slowly the excitement of the situation pumps their blood faster and faster as they are sat on the grey sofa in the living room when they watch the number turn from 27.999.999 to 28.000.000.

Loud yells and screams clouded the small dusty room as the men fall into each other's arms, hugging firmly.

Dreams' thin long upper body slung tightly around Sapnap's smaller muscular build, gripping his grey jumper in his long slender hands.

The two moved around slightly, now realising that this hug between two friends celebrating one's success has been going on for a little too long without it being weird.

Still they stay in the hug for a little longer, until dream slowly pulls back, still holding his arms on the smallers shoulders.

They stare at each other. Face to face they can see each other's every detail in the warm yellow light of the dawn, sneaking it's way through the shut blinds.

Sapnap could see the green sparkle in the others eyes, the light brown dots sprinkled across Dream's slender nose and under his eyes and, gripping most of his attention, the big pinkish lips that were slightly opened as if they were to say something any second.

And that, in fact, was what dream was trying to do. Talk. But the captivating stare of the deep brown eyes of the other traveling along his face wouldn't let him make a single sound.

After a while of staring he finally muttered something. It might have been small and more of a stutter than an actual word but it still took him longer than it should have.

"S- Sapnap"

That little word spoken with a loud breath was all that it took for the younger man to take initiative and connect his lips to the glistering ones that were seemingly calling out his name.

Taken by surprise the Blond was pushed back by the sudden force but caught himself with his outstretched arms behind his body.

He pushed himself back up and leaned into the kiss to deepen it even more, the feelings in him exploding as he moved in rhythm with the smaller boy, who now was nearly laying against the couch headrest, being pushed down by Dream's strength.

Sapnap accepted his role in whatever the heck this was and let dream move him around as he pleased. The Taller moved his body over the brunet and stared down at him full of lust.

He admired the body underneath him, while he slightly tugged on the hem of the pinkish shirt that was draped over Nick's body, to signal that he was taking it off.

Sapnap nodded and lifted his head up a little to make the task easier for dream.

Dream pulled it off and immediately went to work, brushing his big kiss bitten lips over the younger's chest and neck, leaving red, blue, and purple marks wherever he wanted to.

Sapnap seemed to enjoy this a lot, assumed by all the soft moans and noises he let out of his mouth and the drooling drops of spit hitting the floor.

Dream was about to go back to the younger's lips when he felt a familiar feeling in the right pocket of his pants.

His phone was ringing.

Someone was calling him at the worst possible time ever.
Sapnap looked at him and asked "who is it?"

Dream, annoyed at whoever was Calling, for interrupting, lifted his hands from Sapnap's body and pulled out his phone to check who it was.

He looked at the display lighting up with George's face. He turned it around to show Sapnap, who just smirked and with the most malicious smile ever said "Answer it".