The Movie (Dnf)

Quick summary:

Dream and George are laying in bed watching a movie when after a spicy scene dream has a little problem that George helps out with.

Also, there is an extra on this one of Sapnap finding out if you want to read that

Now have fun.

Vote would be appreciated!

Dream and George were watching a movie together. In Dream's bedroom since he hadn't seen a point in buying a TV for the living room when he moved in, putting it off for a later time, which of course never came.

Dream was sitting on the left and George on the right of the queen's queen size bed. Fairly close together for two people that claimed to be "just friends".

They didn't mind though. They were watching a random movie from Netflix, when suddenly a scene came on that completely changed the atmosphere of the hangout between the two.

In the movie the two main characters, two, to Dream very attractive guys, had just started making out, which seemed to put him in a different mind set then he had been in previously.

He could feel his shorts getting significantly tighter around his crotch, deeply hoping that the small man next to him wouldn't notice the pillow he quickly pushed onto his lap, hiding his very visible erection.

George, out of his peripheral vision, saw the fluffy pillow flying by his eyes, and being placed right onto the man's thighs. The brunet smirked into his hoodie trying not to let the taller guy see, that he had noticed his little dilemma.

Also turned on by the hot movie scene that still played on the TV, he decided to tease the younger guy by abusing his very obvious problem but acting like he didn't know.

He slowly shifted positions, laying his head onto the thin pillow on Dream's lap, through which he could very easily feel the outline of Dream's hard cock, poking his ear as he moved slightly.

Dream liked the added contact between the two, having always been very fond of the British man, but in this situation he was just squirming around, trying to avoid the other guy finding out about his problem, that was throbbing hard in his pants.

Little did he know the other guy already knew and was already planning his next step to tease the younger man underneath him.

The brunet moved his arm so his hand found a way underneath the pillow to stabilize his head further, purposefully palming the blond while acting as if he was just looking for a comfortable position to lay in.

Dream, not being able to hold back the feeling of immense pleasure, lets out a loud moan, biting his lips after to halt any further noise from escaping.

George turned onto his side, his face now directly underneath Dream's, who now was leaning down to catch George's red lips with his own.

He pressed down hard, the brunet also into it was now changing positions once more, sitting up in Dream's lap and grinding down with purpose to make Dream moan again, those sounds he made, drove him insane.

And as Dream did George pushed his tongue inside and started exploring, their spit mixing and dripping out of the side of their mouths.

Dream while still in the heated make out session moved one of his hands off of George's waist and the other to the lowest drawer on his nightstand pulling it open and revealing a large bottle of lube.

George, seeing Dream's actions pulled out of the kiss and put his hands on the hem of Dream’s shirt looking for permission to take it off.

Dream nodded and George undressed the man, shocked at the beautiful sight in front of him.