💐✨Your 1 Week Anniversary✨💐

This was Suggested by SweetCakeChild Except I added a bit of a twist to it. It's your 1 week anniversary! :)
Now let's get started!

Luz Noceda🍰

Luz gets you a whole load of junk food and celebrates your anniversary by staying inside and spending some time together

She is so happy at the fact you guys are together and wants to make you happy to.
"Aw dang! Come on!"  Luz said as You placed your card down and laughed falling onto your back. "That is totally not fair Y/N!" Luz grunted as you sat up doing a victory dance. "I won! In your face Luz!"
"Ugh...I guess I know what that means.."   You smirked at her jumping up and down. "Now you have to do whatever I tell you for 24 hours!"   "This was so dumb! How could I have gotten beat by you!" She Sighed and Smiled at you. "I am the QUEEN of uno Luz,nobody beats me." You jumped on the couch drinking some F/S (Favorite Soda). "Here you go cutie..."  You had just peeped what Luz said as you spit out your soda and looked straight at her. She blushed giving you a hug. "Luz...I can't breath.."  "Oh right sorry Y/N! Your just so cute!" She booped your nose making you giggle. "Luz that tickled!" "Oh Y/N that reminds me!"
Luz pulled out a Box decorated with tons of ribbons and bows. You opened it and gasped seeing a F/C Bear with a cute suit and tie. "Luz...it's SOOOOOOO CUTE!" "But not as cute as you!..Boop!" She tapped her finger on your cheek as you hugged her.
"Thank you so much luz!" "It's...no problem.." She returned the hug before laughing.
:)

Amity Blight🍨

Amity is so excited for your first week of being together that she can't help but smile throughout the whole Night

Amity is so excited for your first week of being together that she can't help but smile throughout the whole Night. She took you out to Go on a romantic walk to celebrate :1. She held your hand the entire time not wanting to let go of you.  "Aww Amity this place is beautiful..."   She led you to a Spot where you could see the moon and there was some picnic stuff laid out on the grass. "It's..not as beautiful as you.." She whispered clenching onto her Jacket's Sleeve. "What was that amity?" You asked looking at her. She smiled weakly Not wanting to ruin the moment. "Oh it was nothing! Oh! How about we eat some of these sandwiches? I made them myself..."   "Oh! Of course,I'm starving."  You took one and bit into it before your eyes lit up. "AMITY ITS SOOO GOOOD.."   "I'm glad you like it."  She nudged you playfully while eating her own sandwich.
After you guys finished eating you looked up at the moon. "Hey Y/N.."   "Yeah?.."  Amity Pressed her head against your back and smiled. "I'm glad I have such an awesome girlfriend...you know?"   "I'm glad I have such a gorgeous girlfriend amity.."
She hid her face in her hands making you chuckle. "Also..I got you a gift.."  She took out a hairpin and placed it in your hair. "Thank you amity!.."   "Oh it's nothin'...I just wanted to get you something..Special..like you."
:}