🎉Surprising You on Your Birthday🎉

I felt like I should publish this since I have nothing else to anyway so....yeah...

Luz Noceda✨

_______________________________________________________________________________________Luz was holding on to your hands as she lead you to a

Luz was holding on to your hands as she lead you to a..'Surprise'. "I'm not liking the sound of this...Literally..." "Do not judge a book by its cover Y/N.." "Ummm....Luz.....Where are we-.."As she snatched the cloth off your face she waved her hands as you saw Willow,Gus,Amity,Skara,And some more Hexside students. "Happy birthday Y/N!" They all yelled making you smile.
"Oh..Wow..Oh Wow..What..is all of....Wow!" You Smirked as Luz Jumped into your arms making you both fall onto the grassy ground. "Ow..that one hurt.." "Happy birthday Y/N!" You sat up as luz hugged you tight. "Now it wouldn't be a birthday party without cake!" She yelled as Luz picked you up. "Let's eat some delicious cake,For your delicious birthday party!" You felt your stomach do twirls and flips and kicks as Luz carried to the table as she let you sit down. "You can do the honours Y/N." "Oh of course! And...here...we...go!.." As You cut the cake you licked your fingers enjoying the sweet taste of the cake. "Hey Y/N! Wanna play some awesome games? They are personalised just...for...you!" "Heh sure Luz! Now come on we don't wanna keep the whole Gang waiting!" Luz blushed at your touch holding on tight to your hand. "Now let the fun begin!" She said laughing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Amity Blight☀️

_______________________________________________________________________________________"Amity what is goin' on?"  You asked as You we're standing with your girlfriend in a dark forest,the trees covering the moon's light

"Amity what is goin' on?" You asked as You we're standing with your girlfriend in a dark forest,the trees covering the moon's light. "So today's your birthday so i wanted to surprise you...with a gift of course and.." She stepped back Revealing all your friends and some gifts waiting for you. "Aww you guys...this is awesome! Really!" As Luz ran to you,You smiled as she hugged you. "Good luck Amity!" She gave her a thumbs up as she walked back hiding behind a tree with the rest of your friends. "You guys lost me here..whatssss...going on?" "Y/N L/N..You..make me the happiest blight In all of the boiling Isles...so...I was wondering if you maybe..take this as a gift..for your birthday o-of course.." Amity handed you a promise ring as she blushed looking away. "This..This is..amazing.." You we're dumbfounded as amity put the ring on your finger and smiled. "So..I promise to never..ever..stop..loving You Y/N..because you are the light of my life.." She started to cry as you cried as well. "Why are we c-crying amity?!" "I don't know!" "Me neither!" You were grinning ear to ear as you both joked and laughed. "This was one of the best birthdays I could ever ask for.." And just like that everyone came out running to you both with a million questions with so little answers. "Great job Amity!" "Are you two gonna get married?" "Yeah get married already!" "M-Marriage?!" You both blush at this and scratch the back of your necks. "Umm..I think it's a bit early for that.."
"I love you Y/N.." She said looking at You. "I love you to Amity.." She slowly reaches for your hand sweating as you gently caress her palm.
_______________________________________________________________________________________