💝~Misunderstood~💝

This was requested by MossyDoe so thank you lovey! Anyways I hope y'all enjoy! Mwah!

(This takes place in the human world again 🌝)

(⚠️WARNING: THERE IS CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

(⚠️WARNING: THERE IS ALSO: BULLYING AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS!!!!⚠️)

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THOSE ABOVE,PLEASE CLICK AWAY NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luz Noceda💖

_______________________________________________________________________________________You and Luz were hanging out at the beach and you sat down,talking about nerd stuff

You and Luz were hanging out at the beach and you sat down,talking about nerd stuff. Like you always do. Just then,a girl came up to and whistled while carrying a beach ball . "Hey girl! You seem up for a game of beach ball! How about it girlfriend?" She said as your head began to hurt. "Oh-Uh-I-I...can't...I'm pretty tired.." You smiled,awkwardly as she shrugged and walked back to her friends. You looked at Luz who looked furious. She started to get up but you grabbed her arm and shook your head. "I-It's alright...she didn't know Luz...she's a stranger anyways." She sat back down and took a breath as you did the same.
"Oh! Looks like I won!" You realized as you placed your card down and shot your arms up in the air! "Woohoo! I'm the champion!" You yelled as she sighed. "Yes Hun,your the champion.." You looked at her with a confused face and stared.
You then smirked and patted her head. "You sound so old when you say that." Her face turned red as you laughed. "Oh shoot!"
You blurted. "My friends are coming so...." You looked down at your phone,then at her. "It's K...I don't mind!" She said as you smiled. "Thanks Luz-" Something hit you in the back of the head as you let out an "oof". It was a beach ball. "I said I don't wanna- GUYS?!" You say as you saw one of your friends dribbling the ball. "Wait where did you get that?......you know what never mind! I'm so glad you guys are here! This is my girlfriend Luz. Luz,my friends!" You introduced them as she awkwardly waved. "Hey...Y/N's friends." They waved back and hugged you before pulling away. "Hey Luz! Your so lucky to be with Y/N! She's a total babe!" One of them joked as your heart stopped just for a moment. "Oh-umm...." You started as Luz budded in.
"THEY are MY PARTNER....and I am so lucky to be with Y/N because THEY'RE my awesome PARTNER." Luz said.
(*cough* *cough* Emphasis on the words in bold *cough* *cough*) She pulled you into a side hug as your friends raised their eyebrows. "Who's they?- OOHHHH RIGHTTT....Y/N uses....different....pro...nouns? Umm...yeah...whatever...SHE was always weird anyways." You "Friend" said as she walked away with the others. "W-Wait?! Guys! Where're you going? We didn't play beach ball yet! Guys!" You yelled out for them but they kept walking away as Luz growled. You stood there,unable to move.
"Why did they leave me?! I just want people to like me..." You mumbled,meanwhile Luz was ready to go wild.
She stopped,seeing you on the verge of tears. "It's..gonna be okay...I like-..well actually...I love you...they're missing out on my very awesome partner.." She said as you hugged her. "Thank you,Luz....." You whispered. She hugged you back and giggled. "No...thank you Y/N..." She pulled away and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.