🌧❤️Abuse....!❤️🌧

This was requested by Cookie-dough-lover12 so thank you lovey!
0
⚠️WARNING: THERE IS SOME STUFF HERE ABOUT ABUSE!  SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF I SUGGEST THAT YOU CLICK AWAY FROM THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!
⚠️THIS ALSO CONTAINS CURSING SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT EITHER CLICK OFF NOW. THANK YOU! 😊

(Also this takes place on earth :)

Luz Noceda

_______________________________________________________________________________________It had been about 10 minutes since you and your parents had  "The Argument"  and you were done with their crap

It had been about 10 minutes since you and your parents had "The Argument" and you were done with their crap. "Fucking shit bags..."
You mumbled as you look at the fresh bruise you had just been given on your lower left arm.  You hissed as you touched it. It hurt. Of course. And that's what made you even angrier. You then could hear your parents calling you as you gasped.   "Your as$ is grass Y/N!" They yelled as you looked over at your window. "Guess ima window jump today..." You said as you could hear the footsteps approaching. You quickly opened up the window,hopped out and shut it immediately after.
You started to sweat as you looked through your window and the door to your room began to open. You quickly duck down as you could hear your Dad/Mom curse under Her/His breath. You got up and ran across the street and up the block. You pulled out your phone and texted Luz telling her you were coming over,

Luz💖 (AKA Klutz):

Y/N: Hey I'm coming over we gotta problem 💀

Luz: what's the matter? Did something happen with your parents again? ☹️

Y/N: Ding Ding Ding! You got it! They are total  f*ck shits..lol

Luz: Aww man...well I'll make sure to have everything prepared for when you get here! My mom can even make some food! I love you💓

Y/N:  Ilyt 💕

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
You smiled and headed over towards Luz's house. You sighed,relieved. Luz was kinda your portable emotional/mental support.
It was like she just understood everything. You had snapped out of your thoughts when you saw you were in front of Luz's home. "Welp...time to go in..." You whispered. You knocked on the door as Camilla then opened the door within seconds.
"Ah! Mi nuera! (Ah! My daughter in law!)" Camila said. You smiled nervously as she let you inside. "What brings you here-"
"Y/N!!! YOUR HERE!" Luz speeded down the hall and skipped over to you. She hugged you so tight you thought your ribs would break at any moment.  "H-Hi Luz...what's up?" You asked as her grin got wider. "Nothing much! Hey! Let's go to my room! We can talk there!" She said,pulling you along with her.  "O-Oh! Okay!" You looked at Camilla who shook her head,giggling.  "Ellas crecen tan rápido...." (They grow up so fast....)   In Luz's room she plopped on the floor as you did the same.  "So....I got your message..you know..we don't have to....talk...If you don't want to-"   You looked up at her.  "No...We can't..talk.." You said. There was a short silence before she squinted at your arm. "What's that?" She asked as you looked at where her eye placement was at and quickly moved your arm behind your back.  "Nothing! Why do you wanna know?" You blurted as she gasped and grabbed your arm back. She examined it for a couple seconds and stopped as she looked at you with a now terrified look.  "They've been....hitting you? They did this didn't they?!" She said/yelled. "N-No! Well....yeah...But-"
She put both her hands on your shoulders and shook you lightly.  "You didn't tell me?! I could've helped you!-" she seemed to have stopped herself mid-sentence as she relaxed a bit.  "Why did they hit you? What's...been going on?" She spoke in a serious tone as you couldn't help but stare at the bruise. "I'll go get some med stuff...stay here..."  She gave you a half smile and left the room as you hummed in response. You didn't wanna lie to her but...wouldn't this of effected her schoolwork?! Her life?! You didn't want to worry her about this even more than she already was.......
"I'm back! How ya doing?" She sat down as she gestured for your to hand her your arm. You showed her it as she grabbed an ice pack and placed it on your arm. You hissed as she stopped and gave a shrug. "Sorry...." She quickly said as you rested your arm on the pillow she gave you. "Let me grab this..oh! There here let me....okay! All done!" She clapped her hands and sighed.
"I'm sorry they did this..this isn't right..." she whispered to you.  "It wasn't your fault Luz...they're just stupid..." You chuckled.
"But....Your awesome girlfriend Luzura wasn't there to protect you...I feel like I'm not doing enough.." she hung her head as you cupped her cheek with your good arm.   "Luzura will always be there to protect me...Because she will always be there in my heart..."
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................