🥀When You Fight🥀

Hey Everyone! This one was kind of a rushed-ish one since you know..you know what I don't care let's just move on to the important stuff. First of all why are y'all so nice..😭 I didn't expect this much love from y'all.  WHY ARE YALL GIVING ME THIS MANY VIEWS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I DONT EVEN WRITE THAT WELL YALL!! ANYWAS THANK YOU SM YALL ARE ALL MY BABY'S 😩💅

Luz Noceda🐝

Luz is really ashamed of herself when you guys fight

Luz is really ashamed of herself when you guys fight. It is very rare but it happens. She hates being away from you so she try's to get to you any at any chance she has.
She lurked in the bushes waiting for you to walk by as she blushed a bit but calmed down. 'Okay Luz Noceda! You got this.. ¡Será fácil! ¡Solo sube y di que lo sientes! ojalá ella no me odie ..(This will be easy! Just go up there and say your sorry! Hopefully she doesn't hate me..) If I got the translation wrong please tell me! :)
As she jumped out from the bush you screeched but quickly changed your pose crossing you arms. "Oh..It's You..What do You want?.."    "Wow! What a coincidence seeing You here...Y/N!..hehe.."   "Quit it Luz..."   "Wait Y/N! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! I was being stupid and dumb and..I don't know if you hate me now because of it! And-.."  You cut her off holding her wrist.  "Luz..I'm sorry to..I was being..Umm..Dumb I guess.."   "No I was being dumb!"  She yelled smiling. "No I was dumb!" You answered back Laughing. As you both laughed You held each other's hands. "I'm really Sorry Y/N.."    "Apology Accepted.."

Amity Blight🦋

Ok...So..oof this girl right here ☝️ She's actually really sad when you guys fight. She thinks she's not good enough for you so she gets REALLY upset when you don't wanna talk to her. She get's Mad,but not at you...but at herself.
"W-Why isn't she here?! I've checked everywhere! T-The....THE LIBRARY!" Amity rushed outside basically bolting to the library as she tried to see if you were anywhere else along the way. "There!..." She saw you reading a book yawning slightly before getting up to leave. "Wait! Y/N..!" "Amity?...What are You doing here?" "Look um..I'm sorry..I didn't mean what I said before..I know I can say some things but I don't mean it.." You looked at your book and looked back up to see amity Holding her hands watching the ground as tears started to form in her eyes. "Look amity..I'm sorry to...I wasn't..nice either.."
"It's ok...I was way worse.." "Yeah right! Anyways I'm sorry amity and..I love you..so I hope we can get over this.."
She blushed making you cackle as she growled playfully. "Your cute amity.." "W-W-What?! Huh?!" "Let's just get outta here..wanna go to that cool cat cafe?." You knew she hated that place and how she would reacted so you let out a giggle.
"Y/N You know I would set that place on fire if I could." "Daaannnng amity! You a savage!" "Oh please I've done worse!" She nudged your arm Chortling. "Wait what?! Amity Wait! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
:P