2

Aris was been lying in her bed wishing that she made the right choice. She wanted to start a new life, she just realize that it’s better if she will die being in a mission, than die on her own hands. 

She’s an Agent, an agent whose duty is to kill people whose doing illegal transactions, her duty is to kill criminals. It’s her passion to help, her happiness to serve the country even without recognition, but she doesn’t know if what it is now for her. 

It’s been a year since their organization was been trap. They send Agents in the City of Shua because of some leads they’ve got, not even verifying those information. That was the most stupid decision they’re organization has ever made, she was against it, but what can she do it was already approved by the higher ranks. 

Until one day they received a news, saying those agents was been ambushed and no one survived. Her world suddenly froze, then she breakdown. Marcus Sebastian was one of those agents, the love of her life, her fiancé, supposed to be they will be getting married a month from that day, but what can she do he’s already dead. That’s the reason why her life was being miserable right now.

Today is the start of her mission, she’s now heading to Miraclus City, a City known for its happiness and peace yet behind it was a group of syndicate whose been living there and enjoying doing their illegal transactions day by day.

 Her mission was to end it and to let those people pay for the bad things they’ve done, she knows it wasn’t easy but it’s possible. 

As she was already in the apartment where she will be staying, she glanced a look in the clock at the mini table, a small curve was formed in her lips as she knows that it’s already 10:00 pm, her time for duty.