Nothing Else Mattered

Pairing: Peter Parker x Fem!Reader

Written: July 27th, 2021

Posted: July 27th, 2021

Warning: It gets pretty steamy. Finger sucking, Light choking. Making out, hickeys. No smut or touching.

Word Count: 1,297

Author's Note: Peter is 18+ whenever I write for him. Feedback is ALWAYS Welcome!

Summary: Just a steamy, making out fic with Peter Parker.

——————————

"Little Stark!" Whirling around on your heels, you were greeted by Phil.

Raising a questioning eyebrow at him, you hummed quietly.

"We need you to go on this next mission." He stated matter of factly.

"You do know my dad doesn't want me to join the Avengers, right?" You questioned, placing your hands on your hips.

"Yes, but we don't have a choice. We need all the help we can get."

Letting the thought roll around in your mind, you came to a conclusion. "I'm in."

Walking through the compound doors, you attempted to sneak in undetected by your dad.

"Y/N?"

Cursing under your breath, you twirled around to face the own of the voice. "Dad! Hey!"

"Yeah, what're you doing here?" He questioned crossing his arms along his chest. "Is mom okay? Is she hurt? Are you-"

Rolling your eyes, a closed lip smile made it's way upon your lips. "Mom's fine." 

"What's going on? I know for a fact, you aren't staying here." He raised an eyebrow in question.

Letting out a frustrated huff, you pondered what to say, opening and closing your mouth several times as the gears of your mind turned.

"Hey mister Stark." Peter's voice rang through your ears.

Somersaults began tumbling in your stomach, as heat danced along your cheeks.

"Oh," Peter's surprise was evident in his voice. His features softened when he glanced at you. "Hey, Y/N. I...I didn't know you'd be here."

"Yeah, you and me both kid." Tony chimed in bringing Peter's attention back to him. "Is there something you need, kid?"

"Uh, I.." Peter frowned as he scrunched his eyebrows together. "I don't remember.."

As both men before you, had their attention on one another, you slowly backed up before silently getting into the elevator and escaping your dad. For the moment.

Scoffing Tony, turned back to the direction you were previously in. Rolling his eyes, a groan passed his lips when he saw you had disappeared.

Putting your belongings away, you were startled by the sudden knock on your door. Before you could stop yourself, you were already responding.

"Uh, I'm not here!"

The sound of Peter's chuckle made the somersaults return.

"Yeah, I can tell." The smile upon his lips, evident in his voice.

Opening the door, you wrapped your hand around Peter's wrist all but yanking him into your room. Shutting the door, you turned back towards Peter. A surprised gasp escaped your lips when you were met with a wall of muscle.