Getaway

Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader

Word Count: 996

Warning: None.

Summary: The Avengers plan a mini vacation.

"I have a little surprise for everyone

"I have a little surprise for everyone." Tony boomed as he walked into the kitchen. "I think you all will like it."

"What is it?" Bruce quesitoned.

"We're going on a little vacation!" Tony said excitedly.

Everyone groaned in unison. Not bothering to listen in on the conversation you could only focus on Peter's face and how soft it looked, while wondering what it would be like to run your fingers through his hair, wondering what his lips tasted like.

"What do you think, Y/N?" Tony smirked.

"Humm? Oh...I uh...I think it's a great idea." You responded not knowing what you were supporting.

Everyone turned to look at you with wide eyes.

"Then it's settled!" Tony said happily. "Everyone pack up, so we can head out."

Getting up, you quickly made your way to your room. There was a soft knock on the door, before Wanda walked in.

"You don't even know what we're doing, do you?" She taunted crossing her arms over her chest.

Letting out a heavy sigh, you hung your head. "That obvious, huh?"

Giggling she nodded her head. Going into your closet she began pulling clothes out. "Well, Tony suggested that we all go to a Cabin on the lake for the next few days." She started, "Everyone was against it but then you voiced your support and now some of us are excited."

"Oh." Turning towards your closet you questioned, "What're you doing?"

"Well, if we're all going away." She stated matter of factually. "Then you need to wear something cute."

"Why?"

Turning around, she gave you a stern look. Scoffing she responded, "Because Peter's going."

"So." You tried to shrug it off, busing yourself with something.

"So, you like him and he likes you." She said moving in front of you. "Maybe he'll actually make a move this time."

"This time?" You gaped at her with wide eyes.

Letting out a sigh, she nodded her head. "He's been debating on making a move for months now."

"W..What do you mean?" You stuttered.

"Y/N." Wanda said annoyed. "Have you never noticed the way that boy looks at you? How he's always trying to protect you? He has half of his clothes here for peeps sake!" She opened some of your dresser drawers to prove her point.

You frowned at her statements.

"Everyone wants you two together." She reassured. "But they want you to be happy. If you don't want to be with him they'll understand." She offered a weak smile.

"I...I like him...I'm just...I'm scared." Admitting it out loud felt different, from admitting it in your head.

"I know sweetie." Wanda sat beside you on the bed, wrapping a reassuring arm around your shoulders. "Feelings can be taught, but thankfully you have people who care about you to help you through it."

You nodded.

"Come. Let's finish getting you packed."

Getting your duffel bag, you threw it over your shoulder as you closed your bedroom door.

"Y/N, Hey!" Peter said cheery from behind you.

"Hey!"

Peter walked beside you to the bus, Tony had rented to travel to the Cabin. Stowing your bags away you walked onto the bus. Choosing your seat, you looked out of the window.

"Mind if I sit here?" Peter questioned.

You shook your head, moving over to allow him to sit. Not long after, you were joking and laughing with Peter. He had one of the Starwars movies playing on his phone. Being in the heat of the moment, you rested your head against his shoulder. His body tensed at your actions causing you to frown.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Don't be." He said softly wrapping his arm around your shoulders allowing you to lay your head on his chest. The sound of his heart beating, matched with his fingers drawing shapes on your arm was enough to lull you to sleep.

"Wanda and Y/N, you're sharing a room...." Wanda walked up beside you grabbing your head leading you away to your shared quarters.

Sitting on her bed, she practically jumped up and down, "How was the bus ride with lover boy?"

Giggling you responded, "We fell asleep."

"How cute!" She exclaimed happily.

The rest of the night was filled with Peter stealing glances at you. Each glance you caught, made the butterflies in your stomach flutter, causing heat to rise to your cheeks, reaching the tips of your ears.

Sitting on the couch, you had resumed reading one of your favorite books. The house was silent as most of the team had decided to go to a local bar on the outskirts of town, they had seen on the way in, leaving Wanda, Clint and Peter somewhere in the cabin.

"Can I join you?" A husky voice questioned from in front of you.

Y/E/C was met with a pair of chocolate ones.

"Please." You whispered, moving your legs so allowing room for the both of you to sit.

"Peter-"

"Y/N-"

Both of you laughed at the sudden urge to talk to the other.

"Sorry, you first." You giggled.

"I..."

Looking into his eyes, you were lost to the galaxies within them. Leaning in you closed your eyes, letting your breath fan over his lips allowing him time to pull away.

Your soft lips were met by another soft pair. His velvet lips met your honey smooth lips over and over before he took your bottom lip between his teeth. Biting down gently, you let out an involuntary moan. Bringing one of your hands to his hair, you let your fingers lace through his soft hair, while the other hand rested on the back of his neck. Pulling back, you ran your thumb along his bottom lip, as he placed a gentle kiss to it.

The front door flew open revealing the rest of the team. "Some of us." Steve said sarcastically. "Are going to be in a world of hurt tomorrow." Rolling his eyes, a drunken Sam, Natasha and Tony stumbled in to the cabin.