Untitled

Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader

Warning: Gets steamy, Making out.

Word Count: 739

"Look who finally decided to join us!" Tony exclaimed from his spot on the couch

"Look who finally decided to join us!" Tony exclaimed from his spot on the couch. "Only thirty minutes late for movie night."

"Sorry." You muttered.

"You can sit by the other kid." Tony rolled his eyes.

Walking over to where Peter was sitting, he wasn't paying much attention.

"Mind if I sit here?" You quietly asked.

"Uh..No...Yes...I mean...Please." He said moving over to make room for you beside him. Giggling you joined him on the love seat.

"What did I miss?" You whispered.

He frowned, "I...I don't really know. I haven't been paying attention much."

"Would you too youngsters keep it down, back there?" Tony whisper yelled.

Sitting beside Peter you weren't paying much attention to the movie, instead focusing more on the close proximity between you both. His leg was touching yours lightly, as was his shoulder. Before you knew it, you eye lids began feeling heavy closing lightly. The last thing you remembered was leaning into Peter's raiding warmth.

Waking up, you looked around at your surroundings. It wasn't a room you were familiar with. Sitting up slightly, you saw a figure laying on the floor fast asleep. Realizing you were in Peters room, a ping of guilt surged through your body. Getting off of his bed, you knelled down placing a hand on his shoulder gently shaking him.

"Peter." Whispered.

Shaking a little harder you tried again, "Peter."

With a gasp his eyes flew open as he bolted up right, "Y/N. Are you okay?" He questioned as his hands flew to your biceps.

Giggling you nodded your head, "Are you always this worried about other people?"

"Huh? Oh. I...I guess I am." He said, "What time is it?"

Glancing at the clock it read 11:30pm.

"It's 11:30pm."

He groaned laying back down in response.

"Thank you for letting me sleep." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I...I should go to my room."

Making the motion to stand up, Peter bolted back up grabbing hold of your wrist, gently.

"Stay." He pleaded. "Please."

"Are you sure?" You whispered.

He smiled giving you a nod.

"Only if you lay on the bed with me." You countered.

Crawling under the blankets, Peter quickly joined you.

"Is that my shirt?" He teased.

Looking down you giggled, "I suppose it is. Do you want it back?"

"No." He responded quickly. "I like it better on you anyway."

Laying on your side, you faced Peter as he mirrored you. Bringing your hand to his face, you ran your thumb along his cheek bone. His arm wound around your waist pulling you closer to him. Wrapping a leg over his hip, he gasped in shock.

Heat danced along your cheeks, you muttered in response, "Sorry."

As you began to retract your leg, his hand quickly grabbing your calf before he pulled you closer by your leg. It was your turn to gasp. Gazing at his face, you traced his bottom lip with your thumb lightly pulling it before letting it snap back. Your heart began racing at a rapid speed. The room was filled with invisible electricity.

Closing your eyes, you felt his hot breath fan across your lips, as your senses were filled with the scent of Peter. His lips barely brushed against yours, hesitating. Bringing your hand to the back of his neck, you pulled him closed to you allowed your lips to meet. The kiss was over much soon than you would like. Frowning you furrowed your eyebrows opening your eyes meeting a hesitant Peter.

"I-I'm sorry." His voice hoarse.

"Kiss me." You whispered.

"A-Are you sure?" He questioned.

Nodding your head, you pulled him back into another kiss. The kiss was full of hunger and need. Taking your bottom lip between his teeth, you let out a moan, causing him to gently push you back against his bed allowing him to hover over you. Letting your hand wonder into his hair, you gently tugged the ends causing him to groan in response. Opening your mouth, you allowed him to lick his way through your mouth.

Pulling the appendage from your throat, he began placing kisses along your neck, alternating between biting and sucking leaving hickies in his wake. Grabbing his jaw, you guided him back to your mouth.

There was a loud knock on the door. "You kids better not be doing what I think you are!" Steve's voice sounded from the otherside of the door.