4) New Day

(For plot reasons, Jirou had to leave UA, not saying she won't come back, but you stole her seat XD)

New Day, first day. Yay. School. The planning of this mission was a mistake. The uniforms are uncomfortable. The students crowd the halls. Your weapons aren't allowed until fighting began. What a great way to start off a (basically) suicide mission.

The only things that made your first glimpse of UA not that bad were the comforting presences of Aizawa, Yamada, and Shinsou. Shinsou and Yamada broke off to talk or go to class, but you followed Mr. Aizawa, what you were supposed to call him in school, to class 1-A. You were early, so hopefully things would run smooth.

Walking in, the room was mostly empty, aside from one blonde who put a scowl on his face when he noticed people walk in. As part of your assassin training when you were younger, you were taught to read expressions. The boys' had some small bit of curiosity in his features, hard to notice with the mask of anger he hid it with, and was overall, he was a tad bit cute.

Mr. Aizawa led you to a seat next to the boy, explaining that the girl that sits there wasn't currently at the school, she had matters a ways away to tend to, and wouldn't be back for a while. Shouta then proceeded to unwrap his sleeping bag, get in, and roll under his desk until class started. That answered your questions about the sleeping bag.

The boy next to you turned to face you after a few minutes, his face held a scowl, but you could see curiosity brimming at the corners of his eyes. He gave you a challenging look before speaking.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou, the one and only. Best of class 1-A, and winner of the Sports Festival. Now that that's over, who are you, and how did you manage to get into UA in the middle of the year, let alone the hero's course?"

The look on his face while he introduced himself was priceless, and absolutely hilarious. He acted like he already held the title of #1 hero. You had read about him in your mission files, becoming friends with him could potentially get you closer to All Might, you also had to get closer to the Izuku boy... there was something about him...

"I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you. I am a trained professional fighter, and through recommendation, I made it to UA mid-year. I live quite far away after all. Mr. Aizawa himself tested my skills and talked with Nezu about where I would best belong, and wound up here. I look forward to knocking you down in fighting practice."

The boy let out a small laugh, before letting a smirk grow on his face. 

"I like you! Good luck trying, it will be fun to use your own words against you when I win."

And the start of a new friendship began, and soon you were introduced to your new class, but a few people stood out.

Denki Kaminari, a lot like a Pikachu, just dumber. He was attempting to flirt with you most of the time. Other than that, he seemed nice.

Eijirou Kirishima, who seemed to be one of Bakugou's closest friends, one of the only ones he didn't yell and curse at, something about them all being extras or something. He was pretty nice, and his teeth were pointy.

Minoru Mineta. Close to the grossest thing ever. You would have killed him if no-one was around.

Mina Ashido, best friend material there. As soon as she met you she talked your ear off about boys, shopping, and more girl-talk.

Ochako Urakaka, she gave you bad vibes...

Izuku Midoriya, wrote some stuff about you in some notebook. A bit awkward, but your best bet to get lose to All Might. You talked about hero stuff, he was pretty obsessed.