11) We're going to be Okay

Y/N POV

You and Shinsou had been dating for a while, and everything had been starting to work out. Your old life was behind you, and your future was laying itself out in front of you.

Shinsou had become quite confident with his flirting, and it would often result in a makeout session between the two of you.

The threatening nightmares never reached you when you were with Shinsou, not that either of you ever got much sleep anyway.

Everything was looking up.

One day, you and Shinsou were out for a walk, talking and laughing, until it fell silent. Shinsou spoke up.

"Hey Y/n, do you ever think of the future we're going to have together?" You smiled.

"Of course Hitoshi! Growing up, maybe having some kids! An-"

"And maybe one day marriage." He cut you off. You smiled.

"Shinsou Y/n. I would like that."

"You know, Y/n, we're going to be okay. No matter what happens, we are going to face the future. We are going to make our own way into this world. We will be the light in the dark. I'll protect you against any threats and make sure you come to no harm. We can make our future together. I love you Y/n."

You smiled.

"I love you too, Hitoshi."

He smiled, and kissed you under the moonlit sky. The city lights illuminated the two of you as you smiled into his show of affection.

Everything was going to be okay.

the end

A/N
OMG EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! THIS WAS THE FIRST x READER I HAVE EVER STARTED, AND THE FIRST ONE I HAVE EVER FINISHED! I THANK YOU SO MUCH! IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF SHINSOU, I HAVE A ONE-SHOT BOOK WHERE YOU CAN REQUEST STUFF! ILY ALL!

final chapter word count: 287