10) Story Time

(A/n: so umm... it's been a while, huh? Yeah... sorry about that. I lost inspiration for this book. I give to you now this very short but still a chapter chapter as a celebration because... this book is no longer discontinued! I decided that I am going to finish this book this year, even if it is a short and sweet ending, so expect that (eventually) soon! Stay safe out there, and feel free to comment and/or check out my other books!)

Shinsou POV:

Walking down the stairs, Shinsou saw Shouta and Hizashi talking in hushed whispers, mugs in their hands and cats at their feet. When they heard me, their heads turned. They seemingly stared into my soul.

"How'd it go, kid?" Aizawa looked at me, as Hizashi looked at him questionably. Oh- he didn't tell pops our plan- this'll be fun.

"It went well, but- I mean- I'm worried about her."

"What is going on?!?!" Hizashi was so confused. Quickly Aizawa explained our plan, and I explained how it went.

"What the fu-" Shouta cut off his husband.

"No cursing in front of our son, Zash." They both chuckled a bit, before Hizashi started on another one of his rants.

"Can't believe you had the courage to ask her out, Toshi. Even Sho had trouble when we were back in high school~. It started when I would flirt with him everyday in class. We became good friends, and eventually he worked up the courage to flirt back every now and then. All it did was make me fall even farther for him. We had our own little friend group. Of course, the two of us, as well as your 'Aunt' Nemuri and 'Uncle' Toshinori. You would have loved Oboro too. We've told you about him before. Anyway. As we became closer friends, we started doing things that made people ask if we were together. We went on 'dates', and once, when he walked me home, he kissed my cheek before he left. One day we were alone-"
Shouta cut him off to finish the story himself.

"-We were alone when I led Zashi to a small park a few blocks away. It was a full moon, so it was illuminated, and the place was beautiful. I brought him over to a bench and we sat in awe until I got enough courage to blurt out my feelings and ask him to date me. It was very awkward, and I was much smoother when I proposed, but he still thinks back very fondly to that memory."
He smiled at Hizashi.

"We still need to get married, eventually." Hizashi pointed out, chuckling.

As they continued to talk about their future wedding, Shinsou spaced out a bit, thinking about his future and the separate ways it could go.

Basically, he zoned off thinking about you.

word count: 475