Chapter 4

Maria woke up in her own bed. She smiled. Robin must have carried her. His name made her heart skip a beat. Robin. She jumped out of bed and rushed to the window. She looked out at the woods and didnt see him. She frowned. He had promised to be there. A head suddenly apeared upside down looking at her.

Why the frown Princess? Robin asked.

He swung himself into the room.

I thought you had forgotten. Maria said sheepishly.

Forgotten? Never Princess. Robin winked at her.

Why do you always call me Princess? Maria asked.

It suits you. Was all Robin said.

Well every story I ever read had a prince in it. Know anybody who would want to be a prince? Maria asked, giggling.

Robin bowed gallently and grinned.

How bout it Princess? DO I look like a Prince?

No. Maria giggled.

He tossed a pillow at her and she doged it. However she was near the window and lost her balence. SHe knew she was falling but something stopped her. Robin grabbed her wrists and pulled her up. They were standing face to face. He let go of one wrist and spun her out and then spun her in. Her dress twirled around her. Robin planted a quick kiss on her cheek and then before MAria could even blink, he was on the window sill. He tipped his hat at her and winked.

Think I could be a Prince now Princess?

Then he swung himself down and out of the window.

Meet me in the woods when you can! He yelled back at her as he sprinted to the woods.

Maria stood looking out at him for several minutes after he was gone. She couldnt help the grin  that spread across her face when she thought about his sweet kiss.

A/N: If you would like me to continue, please comment below. As soon as I have 2 comments I will write the next part/Chapter.