Chapter 9

Maria sat at her desk writing a letter when Robin sneaked up behind her and pulled one of her reddish brown curls. She jumped and turned to look angrily at him. All the anger melted, however, when she saw saw the ugly looking scar on his arm.

What happened? Did Asher come back? What did he want? Are you going to be ok?

Hold on Princess. I was just in the woods when one of Asher's men came poking around for trouble. We got in a little fight, but I scared him off. I will be fine. I could, however, use your help bandaging it.

Of course. Come this way

Maria said as she motioned for him to walk. He followed her until they reached a room. She took him in and began to bandage to wound. He grinned at her with his cocky smile. She gave him a playful push and he pushed her back. She knocked his hat off and he pulled he hair. They ran around the masion pushing, shoving, and playfully hitting. Finally, Maria collapsed on a plush couch breathing heavaly.

Your fast! You could have at least let me get you once or twice. Maria said.

Aww but what fun would that be Princess? Robin said grinning at her halfhearted attempt to look angry.

Yes, they would make a lovely couple. Robin thought as he kissed her.