3

I woke up early the next morning and rolled out of bed.

I pulled out a pink sleeveless top with white lace and pink boa like feathers on the arm holes from my closet and grabbed a pair of black pants.

I got dressed, ate my food and pulled on my boots.

I decided to go to the address Giorno had written on the note so I stashed the lyra and grabbed the note and walked out the door.

I walked through the city until I reached a large house with the address on it.

I walked up to the door and hesitantly knocked on the heavy wood.

Luckily Trish opened the door.

"Hey Fiore! What are your pronouns today?" She asked.

"They/them," I replied with a smile.

"Alright, come on in, we've been expecting you!" She exclaimed.

She led me through endless corridors until we finally reached a large room where Mista stood beside Giorno who was sitting in a chair looking out over a garden.

On a dresser was a bouquet of flowers in a vase, a zipper displayed on a small pedestal, and a bottle of wine.

"Oh Fiore! Welcome, Trish told us more about you so I'm wondering what your pronouns are today?" Giorno asked.

"It's they/them today sir," I replied.

"No need for sir, Giorno and Mista are just fine," Giorno replied.

"Alright."

"Now, I gave you this address because I have something important to ask you. Would you want to join our mafia as a soldier?" He asked, seriously.

I was taken aback.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Well, you know a lot of roads with street racing. Specifically back roads to hide from police, so I would appreciate it if you could patrol those back roads for any drug traffickers," Giorno said.

"Isn't the mafia supposed to be a part of the trade?" I asked.

"Not this one," Trish said.

"I stopped the drug trade once I became the boss of the mafia, but we're running into trouble with some rogue soldiers who have begun bringing the trade back. They've started a sort of rebellion against my wishes and I need to stop it. Now I've heard from Trish that you have a stand already, what is it?" Giorno asked.

"Oh, it's name is Milkshake and it's more of a healing stand…" I said.

"Well, my stand is Gold Experience. Mista's is the Pistols, and Trish has
Spice Girl. The pistols are actually what crashed your bike," Giorno explained as Mista scowled.

"Well, I guess I have nothing to lose by joining except my life, but why the hell not? Sure, I'll patrol the back roads," I said, bowing.

"Great! Now we also heard about your current family situation and I might be able to help. My consigliere has a sister living in Morioh, her stand Ghost Town has both the ability to kill and the ability to track at a certain level of stress. I would be willing to fly her to Italy to help you find your mother or your father," Giorno offered.

I was shocked. A chance to meet someone I've never known would be a dream come true.

"That would be amazing, thank you so much," I exclaimed.

"No need to thank, I'll get her here as soon as possible, now please continue with your day like this never happened," Giorno said seriously.

"Of course," I replied before turning to the door and letting Trish walk me out of the house.