5

(Giorno pov)

The Catacombe.

It was dangerous, dark, and abandoned.

"Do that again and you get bopped," Mista exclaimed.

"You don't hit women!" Trish said, turning her nose up at him.

"I believe in true equality!" Mista said.

"Both of you shut up!" Fiore growled.

Cerise and Kakyoin travelled along with the group.

Cerise was leading us through the Catacombe while Kakyoin stayed guard at the back.

We had our stands out in case we were attacked.

"Hey Kakyoin, shouldn't you be at the front of the group with Cerise? I mean she's kind of small, aren't you worried about her?" Fiore asked.

"She's perfectly capable of handling herself, she's a sweet lady but she could kick your ass if she wanted to, she sure did kick Mista's. She's also killed two people, and almost killed an intruder at our wedding," Kakyoin replied.

"Remind me not to mess with her. What did Mista do?"

"He insulted her by calling her and her stand weak."

"Wow Mista," Fiore said, rolling their eyes.

"Well it's usually really tiny and harmless!" He shouted.

"What does he mean by that?"

"Ghost Town changes depending on Cerise's stress, it gets more powerful and bigger the more stressed she is," Kakyoin explained.

"That's awesome, Cerise!" Fiore exclaimed.

"Thank you Fiore," Cerise replied before pausing, "someone's here."

She turned to a dark corner where the light of their flashlights didn't touch as a large man charged towards her with his head hanging low.

In one swift move, Cerise kicked her leg up and slammed it down hitting his head and smashing it into the rock floors below.

"that should keep him out for a bit," Cerise announced triumphantly.

"That was awesome!" Fiore exclaimed, her pure wonder made me smile.

"Oh, looks like we found them," Kakyoin said quietly.

Fiore grabbed something small from their pocket.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Collapsible bat, made out of pure steel. Since milkshake can't do much damage I fight on my own," Fiore explained as they expanded the small metal circle. Different layers building into a hard steel weapon.

We observed as the group began their trade.

"Ok, go."

We walked out from our hiding spot, collecting the attention of everyone else.

"I thought this was over?" I asked, approaching the group of soldiers.

"It's only just begun. You see once you stopped the trade, the need for it to be re-established grew. So I took that opportunity," replied the leader of the small group.

"I'm your leader, imagine the people you're inadvertently hurting, families will be affected."

"Do you think I care!? Your puny powers can't do anything against my stand!" The leader shouted.

"Yeah, but this bat sure can f*ck up your face," Fiore hissed, raising the bat in her hands, but her face turned pale and her breathing became wheezy.

"Fiore!" Trish exclaimed, running towards her friend as Fiore dropped to the ground, her face turning red.

"What did you do!?" I shouted.

"You see, that is the power of my stand," said the man, he brought out the large stand which made Cerise step back.

"No, Fuji you bastard!" Cerise growled.

"Ah, it's nice to see you two again. When was the last time we fought? Oh! That's right, your wedding day," the man hissed.

"Beastie boys," Kakyoin said quietly.

"Soon this young woman will be unconscious, and eventually she will have life stripped from her soul," the man explained.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"It seems someone has taken a liking to Ms Fiore."

"So this is where you were hiding," Cerise hissed.

"Yes, it was. I said that this wouldn't be the last you would see of me Cerise. Your stand is powerful, and I want it," Fuji growled, his face becoming feral as he sent his stand racing towards us.

Cerise pulled a broadsword out of thin air as Kakyoin readied his Emerald splash.

Mista grabbed his pistol and Trish sent Spice Girl towards Fuji.

Cerise slashed Beastie boys across the abdomen as a deep red wound appeared on Fuji's torso.

The Pistols shot his shoulder making Fuji stumble backwards before getting hit in the leg with a waterfall of emeralds.

But I was frozen.

I couldn't move from fear of losing Fiore.

She squirmed on the ground trying to breath before suddenly gasping for air.

"Giorno! I'm fine, I'll target Fuji, you help the others!" She exclaimed, crawling up from the ground and grabbing her bat.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips before I turned towards the stand in front of us.

"Gold Experience!"

My golden stand lunged forward and landed multiple punches across Beastie boys torso sending Fuji flying back.

"D-dammit, I can't lose….again…" Fuji mumbled as he fell back, losing consciousness.

"Let's go, you all need healing and we can't do it in these catacombs," Cerise said, beginning to lead the others out.

"But we can't just leave him here!" Fiore exclaimed.

"I can't kill another, let's go," Cerise growled, pulling Fiore with her.

I glanced back at Fuji once more, before reluctantly following the others.