6

(Fiore pov)

We were settled back at the house in different rooms, our wounds being bandaged.

I already had Milkshake heal me, but it barely worked because I was exhilarated.

Trish had a twisted ankle, Mista nearly lost a finger, Cerise was winded, Kakyoin was hunched over in pain, and Giorno had people treating us all.

I still felt off, I had been cursed by Fuji's stand according to Cerise. I was about to die. But miraculously, he let go. But I felt as if I was breathing through cotton.

"Fiore, how are you doing?" Giorno asked, entering my room.

"I feel like sh*t with a cotton ball down my throat," I replied.

"That's interesting, Cerise's sister in law got attacked by the stand and she never mentioned anything like that afterwards, I'll have somebody check your throat," he replied, flagging someone down from the hallway.

A woman ran in the room dressed in medical attire and checked my throat.

"Interesting, you seem to have a colorful gum like thing stuck in your throat, I'll need my medical tools.

She grabbed a long tweezer-like tool from her bag.

"Try not to gag too much," she said, carefully putting the tool in my throat and grabbing whatever was in there and pulling it out.

"Test tube," she said, holding out her hand as Giorno grabbed a glass tube from her bag and handed it to her. She placed the small gumball looking thing in the tube and closed it quickly.

"I'll bring this in for testing later today, that should make things better for you," she said before quickly leaving.

"Well she was delightful, how's everyone else doing?" I asked.

"They're doing well, but I'm calling in my nephew to help. He insisted on bringing some of his friends so I hope you don't mind," Giorno said.

"I don't mind at all, just as long as they aren't children."

--------------------------------------

I sat against the backboard of my bed.

We were still stuck in the house to be monitored due to our injuries.

We found out that a piece of Fuji's stand had lodged itself in my throat and was being used as almost a tracking beacon, so it was removed from the house and thrown deep into a river to get him off our trail.

We were all now awaiting the arrival of Giorno's nephew and his friends.

Suddenly I heard loud voices from the hallway.

"Wow! Nice crib ya got here uncle Giorno!" exclaimed a familiar voice.

"Shut up Josuke," said another.

"Hey! Nobody talks to Josuke like that!"

"Well I do, sorry to disappoint."

"Josuke! Uncle Okuyasu! Yumiko!" I exclaimed, hearing the footsteps pick up their pace.

"Fiore!? What the hell!?" shouted Yumiko as she ran into the room.

"Fiore! What happened!?" exclaimed Josuke.

"Are you ok!?" Uncle Okuyasu cried.

"Do you all know each other?" Giorno asked politely.

"Yes, this is my Uncle Okuyasu, and these two are some of my friends," I smiled, pulling Uncle Okuyasu into my arms, "and I'm ok, a little injured but I'm fine."