8

"So, we have more allies, more information, more strength, but we just can't seem to get this Fuji guy!" Giorno shouted as his fists dropped onto his desk.

"Giorno, calm down!" Trish exclaimed.

"I'm trying! But there doesn't seem like anything we can do to find him! It's like he never existed!"

"You know, what if we indirectly told him to get us," Fugo suggested.

"Invite Fuji to kill us? Sei un idiota?(are you an idiot?)" Mista asked, twirled his pistol around his fingers to pass the time.

"Well, not to actually kill us, but to invite him to some big event where he thinks he can corner Giorno, but then we turn the tables on him," Fugo explained.

"I see, like a ball or charity event?" Fiore asked.

"Yes!" Fugo exclaimed.

"That's actually a decent idea, good job Fugo," Giorno praised.

"See moron," Fugo said as he glared at Mista.

"Yeah yeah, I get it," Mista huffed.

"So does this mean we get to dress up all fancy?" Trish asked excitedly.

"I guess it does," Giorno said unsurely as he looked around at his associates who just shrugged.

"YES! We should go shopping together!" Trish exclaimed as she shook Fiore's arm.

"Well, I'm not sure. I won't know what my pronouns are that day and other important details so it just seems unethical..." Fiore replied.

"Dresses and heels aren't tethered to one gender Fiore, and besides, Tuxedo dresses exist!"

-------------------------------------------

"Yeah, this is it," Trish said, admiring herself in the mirror.

"It looks extremely expensive, along with the heels, how did you buy it?" Fiore asked.

"Family fortune," Trish said bluntly, looking concentratedly at the mirror, putting in her earrings.

"Right."

"You look amazing by the way," Trish said, gesturing to Fiore's outfit.

She was dressed in a dress that started as a tuxedo and turned into a dress with thigh high black heels.

"Thanks, almost done? The guys are waiting for us," Fiore said with a smile.

"Yes," Trish replied, turning around after securing the clasp on a velvety pink and minimalistic choker necklace that complimented her long pink satin dress.

"Alright, let's go."

The two left the hotel room they were staying in as the event, which had been planned to celebrate a fake engagement between Trish and Giorno, was far away from their mansion in Naples.

"Oh right, Trish the ring!" Fiore exclaimed, running back into the room and grabbing the ring that was set with a large zirconium crystal as the group saw no reason to buy a real diamond ring.

"Right, thank you Fiore. I'm such a scatterbrain!" Trish added as she slipped the ring onto her left ring finger.

"It's no problem, but there's a limo waiting for us so we should hurry," Fiore giggled before grabbing Trish's hand, leading her to the elevator.

-------------------------------------------

"So, uh, how are you feeling about going to a party that's celebrating a fake engagement between your girlfriend and your boss?" Fugo asked as he, Mista, and Giorno leaned on the long car that would take them to the event, waiting for Trish and Fiore.

"I suggested that we celebrate a fake engagement between me and Trish, but Giorno said it wouldn't make sense because I'm of lower rank," Mista grumbled.

"It would make more sense if the mafia boss and the previous boss's daughter's engagement was celebrated other than a capo and the daughter," Giorno explained.

"Alright fine, I see your point," Mista grumbled.

Soon his grumbling ceased when Fiore and Trish finally walked out of the hotel.

"Alright guys, ready to go?" Fiore asked.

"Y-yes!" Giorno squeaked, opening the door for Fiore and Trish to get into the limo.

"Smooth boss," Mista teased, patting Giorno on the back before climbing into the car.

"Don't let him get to you, he's just being a d*ck," Fugo added, climbing into the car before being followed by Giorno.

—------------------------------------------

"Congratulations on your engagement!" said a soldier who was talking with Giorno and Trish whose arms were linked.

Mista and Fiore glared at the two as Fugo rolled his eyes at his friends.

"Leave it alone you two. They still love you," Fugo said.

"We know, this is just weird," Fiore replied, uncomfortably adjusting the top of her dress noticing soldiers staring at her.

Mista and Fugo noticed her actions and stood in front of her, turned around so they were facing her.

"Thanks, Giorno is usually around so all eyes are turned away, but he's with Trish so I just feel uncomfortable," Fiore explained.

"It's all good. We just want you to be safe since our boss is away."

Fiore nodded and looked around the room, noticing a man dressed in all black.

He didn't look like Fuji, until Fiore noticed him touch his face as if he was trying to secure a sticker on his face, leaving a dent.

"That man looks suspicious," Fiore said, pointing at the man.

"We should investigate," Mista said, putting a hand on the pistol in a holster, hidden by his tuxedo jacket.

"Don't be rash Mista, wait until he starts to move. We'll blend in more easily," Fugo replied.

"He's on the move," Fiore said.

The three slowly followed the man who walked into the bathroom.

Mista kicked open the door and they burst in, cornering the man.

"What's going on?" the man asked, too calmly for someone who was being surrounded.

"We got you Fuji," Fugo growled.

"Hm, I see you have," the man replied, scraping his nails into his cheek and pulling off the clay skin on his face, revealing who he really was.

"How did you know Fiore?" Mista asked.

"I dabbled in special effects makeup for a while, as soon as he pushed on his face, it left a dent, and I used to touch my face all the time during the first few times I used special effects because I was worried it would fall off. I have to say Fuji, you did well for a first timer," Fiore replied.

"I see, well you got me," Fuji smirked, holding out his hands in defeat.

"What's the catch Fuji? Nobody surrenders that easily," Fugo replied.

"Well, you have to find me first," Fuji chuckled as he summoned his stand and disappeared into a cloud of smoke and mania.