Let's Get Going

I wake up as afternoon sunlight pours into my room through my window. I've slept in, and I never usually sleep in.

I climb out of my bed and my feet touch the cold hardwood floor. And I walk over to my wardrobe.

And after ten minutes or so, I am dressed in a floor length dark green long sleeved dress that's tight on my upper body until my waist then goes loose, brown leather boots that go to my knees, and a black cloak.

I brush my hair and let it hang down. Then, I grab my sword and strap it to my side. I can fight with anything weapon, but I love my sword.

 I can fight with anything weapon, but I love my sword

My father forged it for me when I turned 100. Now, it's the only thing I have from them.

I wash my face with water, taking away any sign of sleep and then my mouth of the disgusting aftertaste of sleeping for so long.

Then, I run to the stables and got my horse, Shado, who's name is well suited for her.

Even though I'm Dragonkind, I have a horse for the sakes of people and my identity. I'll fly whenever I get the chance to.

Here's the thing with my transformation; when I change into a dragon, all my clothes, weapons, and everything else normal disappears, but I can speak to anyone mentally. And when I change back to my original form, they all come back.

I saddle Shado and feed her a little food. Then, I pack some food for her.

Even if the dwarves don't have food, I will be fine. I can hunt.

With that, I get on Shado and we ride out of Rivendell.