Better I Die Than You

We all run, since the Orcs are distracted, thanks to Radagast.

We run and hide behind the large rocks that covers the land.

The Orcs are close, but not too close. I stop the Company before being spotted by the Orc and Warg above us sees us.

I pull out my bow and an arrow, turn around ignoring my side, and shoot the Warg through it's head. Just as the arrow goes the Warg's head, the Orc pulls his horn and brings it to his lips.

I shoot him, but too late, he blows his horn!

"The Dwarf scum are over there!" yells an Orc in Black Speech. "GO!!"

Then, we all hear the yapping and thundering feet of the Wargs as they get closer to us.

"Move!" Gandalf yells at us all. "RUN!!!"

We all run like hell, following Gandalf. We come to this rock and Gandalf slips in while no one else is looking, the secret passage to Rivendell.

"We're surrounded!" Ori yells as he nears the rock with his brothers.

"Where's Gandalf?!" yells Dori.

"He's abandoned us!!" Dwalin answers.

"NO!!" I shout. "Gandalf would NEVER abandon us!"

We all turn to fight the Orcs. Kili and I shoot arrows and kill many of them. But, there is still too many.

Please, let Thorin live!

"THIS WAY, YOU FOOLS!" Gandalf yells next to the stone he disappeared into.

The dwarves run to the rock and dive through opening above it. Kili and I are still shooting the Orcs.

"Kili! Saphira!" Thorin yells at me and his nephew. "Come on!"

"Kili, go!" I tell him. "I'll cover you!"

He runs to the rock, leaving me alone. I back up to the rock, still shooting.

"Saphira, come on!" Thorin urges as he tries to pull me in.

"Sorry, Thorin." I say as I sigh and shoot another arrow.

"For what?!" he asks me, confused.

"This!" I exclaim as I spin around and punch him in the face, making him go down into the hole.

"SAPHIRA!!!" he shouts at the bottom along with some others, but I ignore them.

He wouldn't have gone down if I didn't, and I had to make sure that the Orcs weren't going to follow us.

"SAPHIRA, NO!!!" I hear Thorin yell in worry.

I spin around, facing the Orcs again. But, instead of feeling dread of being alone, I smile.

And I phase into my Dragon form, freeing my body of the urge of phasing.

I roar as I breathe fire and burn all the Orcs to ashes, feeling a sort of adrenaline rush as I usually do when I kill Orcs.