Home Again

Uncle and I almost run to a Healer room, where one of our Healers, Traeban, is and I sit down on a chair.

Traeban comes to my side and heals my side quickly, nevertheless painfully. I clench up to stop myself from screaming as my bones re-break then heal properly.

I sigh as the pain subsides and leaves. Then, I have an idea. Lord Elrond is known for his hospitality toward his guests. And that included feasts.

"Uncle, may I give you a suggestion?" I ask him in Sindarian.

"Of course." he says in the same way.

"Well, my companions enjoy their meat as much as I do at times, so..."

"They would not enjoy our usual food."

"Afraid not."

"Do not worry about it, Saphira. We still have some meat from some traders that passed through here. Your friends will enjoy their stay."

My smile comes to lips at this. "Le hannon, Uncle." I say to my beloved Uncle, who is like a second father of mine.

"You are more than welcome." Uncle Elrond replies before standing up as a few Elf maids come in. "Now, get ready for the feast. And I shall see you there."

"Yes, Uncle." I say, happily, standing up as the maids come to me.

Lord Elrond leaves the room, happy to have a great surprise for the Dwarves.

The maids come towards me and one by one, they all embrace me. After, we all silently go to my room, I'm surrounded by them so no one can see me. A few seconds later, we reach my room, close, and lock the room.

Then, as they prepare my gown and accessories, I take a bath. The warmth of the water against my skin makes me feel better than I had before. I remove all traces of blood and the feeling of being dirty from my body. Then, I shave the hair off my legs and wash my hair thoroughly.

And afterwards, I climb out of the bathtub and dry myself off. Then, I dry my hair with fire in my hands, so now it hangs around me like a black waterfall.

Then, my maids present me the dress. It's a floor length white gown that has slightly loose sleeves while fabric falls down to the level of my knees from under my arms, a neckline that has light Elvish designs, a slight slit on the shoulders, and has a belt of white fabric that goes down to the middle of my shins. Also, there's a gold and silver flower crown and black leather boots that go to the middle of my shins, but the dress is so long, it would be hard to see the boots.

It's absolutely perfect.

I put it all with ease. Then, I look in the full body length mirror that's next to my wardrobe. And what I see makes me smile.

I'm beautiful. And I look like a princess, rightfully so, I guess.

It's perfect for Thorin. If only he knew how much I care for him.

I know I feel something I've never felt before, for him and him alone. It's so strong, whatever this feeling is.

Not that it matters, he doesn't feel the same way about me, I guarantee it.