III

Characters
Benevolent_Day
Macabre_Day
Merciless_Night
Dauntless_Night

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

After her.. interesting.. encounter with The Exuberant, Benevolent_Day had spent her time staring into space, pondering anything and everything. Even if she knew Otherworldly was right, there was no way she'd crack just like that. Over time her trust in her Union's morals had practically broken. She never acted on it, but The Doctor often wondered if they were even in the right.

No. That's not how she was programmed.

How did she break the system? No one knows. Benevolent herself didn't know. Funny thing, isn't it? Robots aren't supposed to have their own free biases. Suppose her other side grants her some humanity. The others don't really have a different side to them. Nobody ever changes. Not even for the better.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

To say the least, Benevolent had gotten off lightly despite their situation. As of right now, Macabre_Day was too tied to a chair, hate in her eyes and a scowl on her face. A short distance away stood Merciless_Night, who gladly returned the dark look.

He narrowed his eyes, "You're in no position to be insulting me right now, [DAY OPERATIVE]."

"I do what I want, [REDACTED]." it was clear that The Tragedy's patience was growing thinner and thinner as time went on. Then again, Merciless wasn't in the best mood either. For a few suffocating moments he did nothing but stare her down with a look to rival the devil himself.

Merciless raised a large submachine gun, "You weren't on our hitlist anyway." his grip on the trigger was adamant, yet almost casual. Just as the Night Operative pulled the trigger, the front of the weapon was knocked upwards. A bang sounded, but whoever knocked the gun away had thought badly. The bullet richoted off the ceiling and narrowly missed burrowing itself in the new person's foot. Luckily, they moved just in time.

"Time's up." Dauntless_Night said simply, a slight smirk on his face.

"Don't think you're safe, [REDACTED]." with that, Merciless_Night stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him. Dauntless caught the door just before it shut. With one last look over his shoulder, he stepped out too. Macabre heard a crack and some shuffling feet before a commanding voice sent them practically running back to work. With no one to take her anger out on, she settled for glaring holes through the bloodstained floor in front of her. Blood doesn't come out of wood very easily. Stupid architect.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

this sucks ass sorry
didn't really think this through but i wanted to get a part out bc i'm busy all next week

thanks for tuning in
<3