V

Characters
Joyous_Night
Macabre_Day
Benevolent_Day

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

It was just about good luck that Benevolent_Day didn't mind thinking about things. Her interaction with Joyous was honestly strange. If he wasn't supposed to be there, why did he come? The Doctor was perplexed more than anything. She wasn't bothered about freedom if she could at least have her questions answered. The whole spy thing wasn't getting to her head in a bad way, oh, no. In fact she was near enough convinced. The given offer wasn't a great one, but it was one she wasn't keen on passing up. Benevolent was unsure of what had come over her to make her suddenly think in this way and she didn't know how to get rid of it. She'd read the book she was given more than three times now, and hadn't seen Pleasant_Night in a while so she couldn't ask for a new one.

Meanwhile, Macabre had her own plot in mind. Unlike her companion, she was impatient. She wanted out. So out is what she planned to get. The black dressed Operative wasn't untied until long after Benevolent, mainly because a few of the Nights wanted to keep their bones unbroken. Her high-tech watch was long dead so she had no way of knowing what time it is, which wasn't ideal. She ground her teeth together, a habit she'd picked up who knows how long ago. She would do it for several reasons, as of now it was anticipation. The Nights who came in a (failed) attempt to interrogate her was rather consistent: it was usually either Joyous, Merciless or Dauntless. They were among the most fearless so obviously they fit the role. If she was honest, she expected Otherworldly as he snuck into the Days City far more often than any of the others. Civilians wondered if he was brave, stupid or just plain crazy.

Though she had to strain her ears to hear it, Macabre finally heard the footsteps pattering down whatever hall that was out there and towards her door. Judging by how gross the rest of the room was it was shocking that the door was even functional. Returning to her poker face, she waited for the door to open. Moments later it did that with a metallic whine. "Unsolicited visit number two!" Joyous_Night smiled to himself as usual while Macabre gave him a look of rude bewilderment, "Every interrogation made on me is unsolicited."
Someone with a magnifying glass might have seen the Night's eye twitch. "No matter! It's time for relocation :)" He took hold of her arm with a gentler grip than expected and led her out the door to who knows where. "First of all, don't touch me. Second of all, I am not going anywhere with you, what are you on." Joyous stopped in his tracks, ".." he dug his claw-nail-thingies into her arm, "Please cooperate, [DAY OPERATIVE]! I am about to lose my goddamn mind! :D"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

hey there, it's been a while
i'm splitting this into two parts because i felt like it
shite goes down in v2 tho

this sucks ass a little less than usual

thanks for tuning in~