🖕😂Issei is a B****😂🖕

Issei is shocked while all the girls laughed when momo screams. "PLEASE DO IT!!!"

Readerwork smiled as Y/n knew what's going to happen...

When playing Y/n is seen looking at Issei and Minetas secret club used to hide their perverted plans as the girls are seen hiding in Y/n's room as the other boys are looking at Y/n pace the room when he spoke up.

Issei's the one that started that damn perverted club all because he's a big fat stupid b-!

Suddenly issei's sister being his sibling defends him as the girls feel betrayed.

Don't say it Y/n!

Y/n just gets started on his famous song.

WEEEEELLLLL

Izzy interrupts him again.

Don't do it Y/n!

Y/n only continues as Y/n and a few of the girls join in shocking some people.

WEEELLLLLL

Izzy interrupts again.

I'm warning you!

Sadly she won.

Ok ok

The girls cry when they heard Izzy's voice.

I'm getting pretty sick of him calling my brother a-!

Suddenly Y/n in the screen and theater slide in front of everyone singing.

WEEELL issei's a bitch he's a big fat bitch, he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, he's a bitch to all the good sweet girls!

Issei, and both Izzy's scream at him.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
Y/N!

Y/n Ignores them.

On Monday he's a bitch, on Tuesday he's a bitch, on Wensday though Saturday he's a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different he's a super King Kamehameha beeeotch!

Suddenly all of the girls join Y/n as everyone becomes more shocked.

Have you ever met the bastard Issei he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a mean old bitch and he has a stupid face he's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch he's a stupid bitch! Issei's a bitch and he's just a dirty bitch!

All the males were silent as they were watching all the girls and
Y/n call Issei a dirty perverted bitch.

Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit somethin' like this

(Chinese kids)

(French kids)

(Dutch kids)

(African kids)

As the girls and Y/n Continues Issei starts to get pissed.

Have you ever met the bastard Issei he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a mean old bitch and he has a stupid face, he's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch, he's stupid bitch

Issei's a bitch and he's just a dirty bitch!

I really mean it
Issei,
Is a big fat fucking bitch!
Issei, yeah! chaaa!

Suddenly out of Nowhere Issei came and punched Y/n in the face, when he looks to the males he noticed they look terrified.

What?

(Turns around seeing all the girls, even the innocent ones about to commit a felony)

Aw... fuck