The splitting of heroes and villains

A/n: So I had this thought after watching black Adam and then I spent an hour with the thought in my mind and here's how I think they would react, I actually do want to ask if you guys could also give your reaction and if you do a "something/someone reacts to" story to also do this if you don't mind.

So I brought everyone here as I paved when I spoke out. "How many types of heroes and villains are there?"

They just stared as I explained. "I have reason to believe there are 3 types of heroes, and 3 types of villains that exist."

All Might spoke out. "I do not understand." I nodded as I pulled out a board.

Hero Type 1
"Holdbacks"

"A hold back hero is baisicaly someone who is a hero but they always pull their punches back or baisicaly are holding themselves back from using their true power mostly because people believe it's because it's just some hero rule to not kill but I have reason to believe that the real reason why some heroes hold back is because they can't handle killing someone even if they are the worst living being alive and fear how others would see them and believe if they do so then they might turn into what they swore to go against which is why a hold back hero always holds their true power back because they are scared that people will see them no longer as heroes and soon they will be ridiculed and despised because they are too dangerous for the safety of others. And that's why I think you don't kill villains even if they are to dangerous for everyone."

The heroes stare at me as I pulled up #2

"Anti-Heroes"

"Now an anti-hero is different because unlike the first one they do not hold back now unlike some who just be heroes to protect an anti-hero may have other reasons. Some are Anti-Heroes either because they had a horrible tragedy in their past like they were betrayed by someone, they lost someone they cared very much about, someone did a terrible thing to them, or something much darker. Some Anti-Heroes don't hold back and leads to kill another either because that person wronged them, did something that angered them, or even is just a bad person who could be a threat to others so they kill that person to insure the safety of others and/or so no one may suffer as they had or to end the suffering that someone is having that the anti-hero was unable to escape before, but sadly because an anti-hero kills they are mostly feared and ridiculed by others yet most of them at a time do not care either because they lost the ability to by their past suffering and/or they have come to accept what they have done."

"So a hold back hero is one who does not have the bravery to and is scared of being ridiculed if they killed an enemy while an anti-hero kills because they had suffered before and/or does not want anyone else to do the same as them while also not caring if they are feared or hated as they no longer feel guilty and/or they accepted who they are."

The heroes of many fandoms sit with their hands to their heads not believing how they are to busy being afraid of being ridiculed and/or going down a dark path that might break them turning them into the very things they fight while the villains actually are also surprised by the difference. But the next one was the worst to come.

#3... The fake

"The fake is obvious, they are a person who actually pretends to be the hero not for the happiness of others but only to themselves, even if they go so far as to almost kill themselves if it meant everyone would praise them. Some even would go as far as to hire villains to cause chaos if the fake hero promises to allow the villains to succeed in crime and the fake will happily allow it as long as the villains continue to make the fake look good in front of the people. The fake would even do horrible acts himself and if anyone tried to expose them they will do things like blackmail, threatening the lives of others, even to do things so horrible that I can't even put it out as this story might get blocked. Anyway so the whole idea is that a fake hero is nothing but a disgusting thing going around faking being a hero only to look good in front of others when in truth they are just as bad as the villains that a true hero fights."

Certain fakers were then exposed while some that were already known were given disapproving looks even those who have done things to their families just for their self gain.

"Now it is time for you to learn the truth of the three types of villains that exist."

#1: The scourges

"The worst of the worst, possibly I am questioning how they are still alive and not put to death for what they have done or even are existing at all. These are baisicaly those who have done things that as I said for a corrupted hero, are things I can't say, baisicaly there is not much to say of these guys except I hope they all suffer in the darkest pits of the hell that punishes all that have done terrible things."

Certain people were looked at obvious but next was a surprise.

#2 the neutral villain

"Now we all know about a real villain but what about those who aren't fully villains but aren't necessarily the good guys either even in the account of an anti-hero. A neutral villain is a Villain that does bad things but not as bad as a true villain. As an example of a neutral Villain is a person is said to be robbing a place they would have hostages but they do not want to kill anyone as they actually held some barriers to how far they did bad things so they might just steal thing, hurt some people, probably mess up some property but even then they had standards where they might only steal as much as they needed, they probably won't kill everyone they get in their sights, and they would leave some property left alone. Some neutral villains probably is just some bad people who just want to be happy but they don't want to go through the whole hard work to get it so they skip the hard work part and just go taking things for themselves but as I said most of them would hold standards so that they are not called true villains."

Most of the villains actually understood as some of them at least had boundaries to how far they go especially when it that they only kill anyone mostly because they are in a problem that won't be escaped easily by just talking and do not want to go through the whole legal issues that may follow.

Finally was actually something that was surprising that most of the villains shared.

#3 Forced upon villains
"A forced upon villain is like if someone suffered so much they just can't bring themselves to do things as a anti-hero so they turn to be villains because of the suffering they went through was too much and now they are either wanting to have the suffering they had also be held by either another person, a group of people, or even a civilization of people. A simple example is one who used to be happy but due to a certain incident they try to do things to fix their problem only to come and discover that they had made their problem expand to something worse leading them to become a Villain to get revenge on others for doing things to hurt that person leading them to become a bad guy just because they suffered too much and couldn't get back up to be a good guy so they wanted to hurt others so that they took would fall to their knees as the person has done when their suffering was too much for them to bear."

At that some villains actually seemed to understand due to the fact they didn't ask to be villains but were forced into that action either because of other people or even an entire civilization going against them.

"So the next time you want to see the world as just heroes and villains just understand that there are some people in between that are different from just being a Hero or just being a Villain."

After that some heroes and villains accepted the truth but some didn't. (You can guess whoever decided to refuse the truth) "ok well good luck to you all and see you in the next time.