A tripqed up disorder

(Quick review: in this world Y/n had no abilities so he was neglected, abused, and bullied by everyone except team RWBY, 1-A girls, Pyrah, Nora, and surprisingly CRDL since he helped them become more friendly to faunus)

MHA and RWBY characters are comfortable as the screen activates showing a world like both of theirs combined appearing in a military base but it looked futuristic as it cuts to a cafeteria where they see soldiers males and females people with and without quirks and semblances, even humans and faunus together just chatting happily like family when one soldier looked to the door and lost his smile.

Bakugou: "What the hell is with that loser?"

On the screen the camera then turned to show Y/n a bear faunus but what shocked them was his scars, one of his ear seemed cut, his arms has horrible scars almost as if he had them cut off then put back on, and the blank expression on his face, the girls then took noticed that most of the people in the room had teams but Y/n was alone as they put the puzzles together and noticed.

Y/n then walks to a lone table as one soldier approached with a sad face. "Hey Y/n you ok?" Y/n didn't speak and the soldier wanted to keep talking but decided to leave him alone after the horrible accident that happened during his last mission as he looks to his scared hands when suddenly a flashback skips to before as he was in the jungle with his friends and military siblings.

Kirishima: Ok not gonna lie they actually do look good.

One was Bruce who had a quirk giving him rhino appearance and strength as he works on his heavy weapons

Second was leto a chameleon faunus as she looks at her ninja set shining them clean

Last was a small guy nicknamed boomer as he was their demolition man and master of sabotage.

Y/n was their leader as he looks at a enemy base filled with humans wishing to bring war so they can become rich in profiting weapons to all sides.

Deku: that's just sick.

As they snuck in Bruce was seen smashing the enemies with his hammers as Leto snuck in and used a string to pull a man into barbed wire and Boomer tricked some guys with a fake apple.

Y/n was on the roof ready to use a gun to assassinate the leader when the roof started to break making him drop his weapon alerting the enemies as Y/n ran out yelling to his friends. "RETREAT RETREAT MISSION COMPRISED!!!" The others ran away as Y/n caught up to them and they hid in a bush as Bruce held his head.

"WTF happened?!" Y/n looked over to ensure they weren't followed. "Their fuckin base is in shambles nearly making me fall but made me drop my weapon!" Boomer started to hyperventilate as he looks over when a shot was heard as Y/n turned in horror to find boomer was shot.

Uraraka: "OH MY GOD!!!"

At that they split up running away as Y/n made it to a tree climbing it as he saw enemies go by when he heard a scream.

"LETO!!!" He ran after the sound when he found a base then grabbed his knife and busted the door only to find some dead guards but only until he found Leto on the ground bleeding and her outfit ripped apart as Y/n ran to her. "LETO! I-its ok I'll help you just please stay with me!"

The girl coughs blood as she also was acting very badly. "Th-they had poison on th-the blade... I-i don't want to feel this... Y/n please end my suffering, I don't want to be a burden." Y/n begins to cry as he held her tight. "NO I'M NOT LOSING YOU!" She then hugged him as she whispered. "Goodbye Y/n."

Suddenly she grabbed his arm with the knife and forced it into her heart ending her suffering and herself as Y/n was horrified when he remembered Bruce. "I-I'm sorry Leto."

This shocked everyone but it wasn't over as Y/n was still looking for Bruce when he found a group of soldiers with Bruce's body as they treat it like a wild animal as Y/n fell to his knees as he kept hearing the gunfire, the screams, the enemies laughing, and the horrific things that happened to his friends when suddenly his pupils shrank and something snapped inside him.

Denki: why do I feel like my stomach won't take what's next?

As the leader and his soldiers laugh at Bruce's corpse one suddenly screamed as they turned to see Y/n but he has a horrific smile as he held a knife and gun as he stood over the enemies body as it was all gory and disgusting not even the strongest stomach can resist. "Who's neeext?!"

Everyone was now horrified by the terrible thing that happened to Y/n when it skipped to the present where Y/n looks at a picture of him and his friends as he held their dogtags as the news was on blabbering about the heroes when it was shot by Y/n as he stares one eye his the other was HIS as all the people that hurt Y/n felt it was to them.

"Real heroes don't wear capes... We wear dog tags."