(Kill La Kill) Y/n Dio Brando

So now I have Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki and her four as I start the screen to the boxer beating Ryuko when suddenly the guy stops as someone stands in his way as he chuckled. "So you believe hurting others is good when they can't defend themselves is that right? Then let me just say real quick that as long as you stand still I won't throw a kanui into your shoulder."

Satsuki rolls her eyes not believing someone would be at a Goku uniform yet she was intrigued why he was so confident to go against one.

The boxer growls then yells random shit as he looks a step forward when he shrieks in pain as he looks to his shoulder seeing a Kanui just as Y/n said as he started to freak while y/n smirks. "Next you'll say 'shut up and die asshole' then as you are petrified by fear I shall unleash the power of the 7 Page Muda attack."

The boxer rips out the Kanui throwing it at Y/n as he caught it then yells to Y/n. "SHUT UP AND DIE ASSHOLE!!!"

This made the boxer, and the four shocked as Satsuki was confused as heck and Ryuko was liking seeing them unhappy when Y/n was suddenly right in front of the boxer as h-

(Start at 0:15)

Everyone was speachless when mako raised her hand. "I thought I saw a person behind him also doing the punches."

WAIT WHAT?!?! "YOU SAW A STAND?!"

Everyone was confused so I played this

(You can watch the whole thing) but I just showed them the part that says what a stand is which it is the manifestation of a person's fighting spirit given to be like a spirit that quote unquote "Stands" with you (no pun) and can do so many things such as manipulate time and space, as some can be almost infinite while others are just simple things like change appearance and/or use a book to see what might happen though you won't really know at all and it may be one thing but you choose another.

Anyways I was shocked that Mako has a stand as I asked which one. "Oh their name is...

Read the story to find out