Minamoto No Raikou pt.2

You shared a brief exchange of words with Scatach before you finally readied yourself for combat

You nodded at her with affirmation ready to face the wolves now that you had one of your most powerful servants to assist you. As soon as the fight started, you heard running footsteps behind you.

"Master! Are you alright!" it was mashu and co. running to help you.. a little late considering you would've been wolf chum if scatach wasn't there to save your ass. Raikou, Mashu, and King Hassan appear at your sides, and immediatly assist Scatach. Raikou stands at your side while keeping an eye on your rear from any potential ambush. "Oh master.. Mommy was so worried!!" She said tearing up a little.. "I don't know what I would've done if-if.."

"Raikou please don't worry, Scatach was here to help, she saved me" you smiled reassuringly "now please let me lead my servants.. your.. your are distracting me too much!" you refocused on the fight. 

"Aww alright master-kun! Do your best you cutie pie! Mommy's cheering you on!"

"and protecting you hehe!~" she added cheerfully

 You couldn't help but blush at the gesture, no matter how embarrassing it was. You eventually win the fight, it was quite un-eventful one once your trustworthy and strong servants appeared. There was a moment of happiness and safety where you congratulated all your wonderful servants for saving your weak child prodigy ass and was ready to rayshift back. You called for Da Vinci and Romani, but there was no response. 

"What's going on?" 

"Wait master, Something strange is going on! I'm sensing a big magic energy signature, and it's right behind us!!" Mashu alerts everyone "Master! Get behind me!" 

Raikou scowls at that before redirecting her attention at the threat. "Master stay behind me, mommy will handle this." 

There comes a roaring and the falling of the giant red wood trees, and finally you see that its a buffed up mega dangerous wolf entity.. with a headless rider? 

"RIDER OF SHINJUKU? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" you yell suprised, everyone is startled 

"Master that's not the rider we know!" 

"That's right master, get ready to fight, just like we practiced" Scatach orders you. The wolf starts to rush forward, targetting you specifically 

"Everyone! Get ready to fight, this one looks way stronger than the other ones!"

Scatach stabbed the rider of shinjuku multiple times in the leg with her gae bolg, the wolf howled in pain, and before it could do anything else Raikou slashed it, and mashu bonked it with her shield. The wolf, enraged, snarled and launched an attack of it own, knocking back mashu 20 meters. You almost got caught in the blowback, but King Hassan caught you in time to support you and placed you back on your two feet. He was killing off any fodder that has happened to try to attack you from behind while you were commanding.

The fight was a difficult one, the wolf rider somehow kept getting closer and regenerating no matter how much you were damaging it

"HEY Da vinci! what the heck is this? It keeps regenerating, this is not normal!! At this rate we won't be able to hold it off~" you moan desperately. 

"Master.. this is strange! There seems to be something in the wolf, some kind of.. of mana ball?? I think it's giving it spiritron energy to keep regenerating!" 

"Yes, yes that right! I was waiting for you to notice~" Da vinci interjected smugly "I will give you bonus points if you can guess-" 

"HEY THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES!" you shouted annoyed