Euphoric love: Chapter 4

Aleah Wicker (Leelee)
Richmond, Virginia
Two weeks later

It's been about two weeks since I started at my new school

It's been about two weeks since I started at my new school. I've been hanging out with Chani and them a lot lately I can say that I gotten a lot closer to them. Things at home been hectic cause my fathers little girlfriend been trying to start shit I've been ignoring her but it's only so much I can take honestly. She's mad because doing the school week I rather go out side and hang out with my friends after doing my homework, chores and studying she talking bout some I'm being a bad influence because everybody rather go outside. Like girl we children and teens we need a social life. Anyways it's Friday and school let out at 3 something but I stayed after because I had dance practice yes I said dance I tried out for my school majorette team. Any who practice ended at 5:30 my grand ma came and picked me up since she was near my school.

When we got home a moment ago Sydney was on the porch with her friends talking. I spoke she ain't speak back to me she just rolled her eyes at me. So I just went inside with my grandma behind me mind you we now inside the house the door open but the screen door is closed so we can hear everything they saying I was on my way upstairs and my grandma was about go to her room when we overheard they lil conversation

"That's her!?"One of Sydney friends asked.

"Yeah girl that's her grown ass"I heard Sydney say.

"Oh girl you better then me cause that lil bitch wouldn't be up in my house her ass would've been on the streets since she wanna rip and run"I heard another one of her friends say.

"Girl I be glad when that bitch come back and get them bastards cause baby I'm bout two seconds away from slapping her and that slick ass mouth and Anton pussy ass over here talking bout some she can hang out and stuff relax but that's ok ima fix his ass then his bitch ass sister and momma all in our business"Sydney said.

I was gonna say something but My grandma told me to continue up the stairs and that she'd handle it so I went upstairs to shower and stuff. Once I finished I got out dried off got my dirty clothes put them into the dirty clothes hamper I went to my closet and got dressed in some lounge clothes. I grabbed my back pack sat at down at my desk and started on my home work. I had homework for every class so I did it all Ameerah was napping on her bed while I was doing my homework.

As I'm doing my homework Chani text me asking if I wanted to go this party with them so I replied yeah. She sent me the time and location I responded with a thank you then went back to doing my work when I was finished it all I studied for a bit put my things up went to make me a snack then got started on my chores. When I finished doing my chores I went to take another shower then got dressed.

When I finally finished done with my hair and make up and dressing. I picked up my cell phone and went downstairs. Once I made downstairs I went into the kitchen to grab me something to drink and seen my step siblings and my siblings