Euphoric Love: Chapter 15

A/N: time skip because I'm running out of ideas

⚜️⚜️⚜️

5 months later

New POV
Taurus Thomas
Tristan's grandfather

It was a nice Friday night I was going out to game night with my fellas

It was a nice Friday night I was going out to game night with my fellas. So I went home and showered changed my clothes and kissed my wife forehead and said see you later to her and my great grands then left to my boy Benny house. When I arrived at Benny's place I parked my car and got out locking the door then went up to Benny's front door and knocked his wife opened up the door.

"Ah Taurus long time no see how have you been"Benny's wife Vanessa asked.

"Hey Sis I know how you been"I asked her.

"I've been good Come on Benny and the guys downstairs in the man cave"Vanessa said.

"Thanks & ok"I said to her.

I hugged her again and walked off to the basement when I got there I seen my guys.

"What up my boys"I said walking through the man cave doors.

"Ah"They cheered.

"Your old ass finally made it"Benny said.

"Ard bitch I'm old but I can still can get down"I said chuckling dapping up my guys.

"Oh we know you bastard"my boy Aaron said.

"Let's get to this game come on so I can whoop y'all ass and take y'all money"my boy issac said.

"Man ya ass ain't taking ain't taking shit"I said.

I walked over to the table and took my seat Benny started dealing out cards as we getting started the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late"A voice said.

I looked up to see an old time friend Andrew.

"Oh shit I know that ain't who I think it is"My other boy bobby said.

"Drewski welcome back my boy"Benny said.

"Wassup"He said while dapping us all up.

"We missed you my boy"Issac said.

"How ya first day out been"The homie Remiah said.

"Man it's been crazy I just found out my niece Aleah went missing a few years ago she was only 15 years old the police can't seem to find nothing only that she might've been kidnapped"He said.

"Woah wait a minute Aleah wicker is your niece"I asked.

"She's my great niece but yes"Andrew said.

"Damn how your nephew holding up"Bobby asked.