Euphoric love: Chapter 13

Ariana Milton || Ari
New FC

It's the next day and up I'm tired as hell I was supposed to leave and go back home to Florida but I pushed my flight back because I wanted to go visit menace before I headed back

It's the next day and up I'm tired as hell I was supposed to leave and go back home to Florida but I pushed my flight back because I wanted to go visit menace before I headed back. It was early and visitations wasn't til this afternoon I stayed at Sa'riyah place last night.

"Morning Ari wyd!?"Sa'riyah asked.

"Nothing I'm just up Kingston and Kyngdom his other children, smoke, Trigger, Manic nd menace on my mind"I told her.

"Yeah they been on my mind too"She said.

"I wish this shit wasn't like this"I said.

"Same but aye listen i um over heard ya phone convo last night on the phone does menace know about your Kids"Sa'riyah asked.

"Um yeah he's their dad"I said.

"What!?"Sa'riyah exclaimed.

"Yeah"I said.

"What when how!?"She asked.

"Girl we was messing around for a while and y'all never noticed"I said.

She gasped and her eyes went wide.

"wait so is he who you was talking about when you was like you hate nigga's and about how you feel so stupid to fall for him"She asked.

"Yes because not only was he fucking me but he still was and is fucking with Naiomi plus the day I went in labor he was laid up with her"I said.

"Really so has he ever seen them or met them!?"she asked.

"Yeah he actively in their lives"I said.

"That explains why he was so upset when you choose to go away for college and move"Sa'riyah said.

"Yup"I said to her

"Oh wow"She said.

We talked for a while then she went back to her room I ended up going back to sleep for a while

~a few hours later~

Around 11 something I woke back up showered and stuff then got myself together for visitation after getting myself together I got my suit case , my purse and any other miscellaneous things my rental car keys and phone I said bye to Sa'riyah then got on the road to the jail. When I arrived I parked in the parking lot turned the car off and got out grabbed my purse then shut and locked the door behind me and headed inside the jail.

"Hello how can I help you today"The woman guard asked.

"I'm here to visit Jared T Carter"I told her.

"Ok sign in for me and let me see your ID then purse in the bin take out ya Keys, Phone and other thing that may make the machine go off and then step throw the machine for me"The guard said.