Euphoric Love: Chapter 11

Sa'riyah Bridges||Riyah
Location: Richmond Virginia

It's the day of Kingston's nd Kyngdom's funeral a couple days after the incident I had to sit Korynn down and explain to her that her daddy was gone and that he wasn't coming back and that he had gone to Heaven and that she had a big brother who w...

It's the day of Kingston's nd Kyngdom's funeral a couple days after the incident I had to sit Korynn down and explain to her that her daddy was gone and that he wasn't coming back and that he had gone to Heaven and that she had a big brother who was with him. That day she cried lord she cried my baby loves her daddy my heart broke into many piece for her. Anyways I got us up this morning fed her then got us bathe and dressed now we was on our way to Kingston mom house that's where we was leaving from.

When I arrived at Kingston mom new house I parked my car and got out. Once me and Korynn was out the car I locked the door and walked up to Kingston's mom door I knocked on the door and waited on someone to open the door. Soon the door was opened by Kingston's baby sister Alanni who was 15 now.

"Sa'riyah omg "Alanni squealed as opened the door wider and let me in.

"Hey Ni"I said calling her by the nickname me and Kingston gave her.

"I haven't seen you in forever I missed you"She said.

"Alanni who was that at the door"I heard momma rose yell before I could say anything.

"Its Sa'riyah mom"Alanni yelled back to momma rose.

"Oh ok.. Hey Riyah baby I'll be down in a bit"momma rose said.

"Hi momma rose and ok"I said as me and Korynn went to sit on the couch.

"Anyways how you been who's this little cutie"Alanni asked.

"I been good and this is my daughter Korynn"I said. Introducing her.

"Awww hi Korynn it's nice too meet you I'm Alanni"Alanni said.

"Hi"Korynn shy lil self said.

"She's so adorable I'll be back I gotta finish getting ready if anyone comes can you open the door"Alanni asked.

"Yeah"I said.

"Thanks"Alanni said.

As we sat on the couch I gave Korynn my other phone and let her watch Disney + on their. As we waiting Kingston younger brother Sa'Kani comes downstairs looking nice he had a nice hair cut and his outfit was fire he had on black slacks a black turtleneck and some black dress shoes he looked nice.

"Oh shit wassup riyah"He said walking over to hug me

"Hey Kani"I said getting up to hug him.

"I ain't see you in a minute who's this little one"He asked.

"This my daughter Korynn"I said.

"Hey lil bit Damn she looks just like my brother and mom... Woah wait a damn minute is she my brother child"Sa'Kani asked.

"Yes... Yes she is and the child I'm carrying now is his"I said.

His mouth dropped in shock soon Momma rose and Raelynn came downstairs.