IV

"my, may I say you ladies do remind me of the cherry blossoms," Y/N said to his guest

"How?" The guest questioned almost scared.
"Well whenever we speak, your cheeks flush the pink of the cherry blossoms and I think it's beautiful" Y/N finishes holding a cherry blossom leaf that fell.

"Oh! My-" The guest flushes a brighter shade of pink before

...

"Haruhi! Have you decided on what to take for your elective courses this semester?" The twins say In unison.

"How about French Conversation?"
Kaoru questions here

"Hmm, maybe"

"We should just take the same classes. Because you know we're,,"
Hikaru says staring at Tamaki

"In the same class"
The twins finish in unison.

"Gosh, could they make it even more obvious they're trying to make Tamaki upset?" Y/N questioned looking at Kyoya

"Say, mommy?" Tamaki looked up at Kyoya's puppy-dogged face.

"What is it now, daddy?"
Kyoya said nonchalantly.

"Yes, this is just conjecture, but... compared to me, who only spends time with her in the club, do Hikaru and Kaoru, who are in the same class as Haruhi, spend more time with, and consequently, get more chances to get to know her more." Tamaki looked back up to Kyoya.

"You just noticed?"
Kyoya went on to explain between classes and club, the twins have much more time with Haruhi.

"I don't want to hear it! I don't want to hear it! Haruhi you should not spend any more time with those unscrupulous twins anymore!" Tamkai yelped.

"Unscrupulous?" Hikaru questioned rather offendedly

"I don't want to hear that for you my lord!" Kaoru yelled back at him.

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah! All faults lie in the fact that you're hiding your gender as a girl from everyone. You need to return to your normal female student life, get surrounded by your female friends, and have a healthy lifestyle! That is Father's wish!" Tamaki yelled to Haruhi.

Haruhi questioned this, "And who is this father?"

Ignoring her, Tamaki Continued, "So revert back! Revert back! Revert back now!"

Hikaru steps in, "There's no need to hurry. besides, they'll find out in the near future."

Kaoru finishes Hikaru's thought, "Remember, the day after tomorrow is the physical exam." Kaoru finishes shrugging.

"Physical exam?" Y/N and Haruhi questioned at the same time

"Yeah, it's in two days," Kyoya said eyeing Y/N, obviously nervous.

"Then... they really will find out... that in a girl." Haruhi says thinking

"Yeah,," Y/N said under his breath as Kyoya looked over at him, almost worried.

The club members watch Tamaki like he's a dog having a bad dream.

"Looks like Tama-chan is enjoying himself!" Honey states looking back at everyone.

"Actually, he's pretty sad in my mind," Hikaru mentions to no one in particular.

"Don't be jealous, Hikaru! I knew all along this would happen. Even without all your jealousy, I saw this result from the very beginning. Yes! This anime is a school-love comedy, to begin with! Haruhi and I are the main characters of this love comedy!"

The club looks around at each other before the twins speak up.
"Then what are we?"

"You boys! Are the homosexual supporting cast" Tamaki gestures to the club and stops to stare at Y/N.