X

Y/N stirred in the bed for a moment before checking the clock, it was 3:54am, he had only been asleep for almost 3 hours. He sat up to find beside him, was a still very awake Kyoya.

"You can't stay up forever." Y/N said waking up a little.

"This won't take me that long." Kyoya said typing on his computer.

"You say that, but I don't believe you."
Y/N sighed as he got out of bed to change, he fell asleep in his day clothes.

'I really need to stop wearing my binder to sleep..' Y/N thought for a moment as he slipped his shirt off.
'But if I take it off... but it's not healthy but if I keep it on it might work faster..'
Y/N pondered in his thoughts before deciding to keep it on. He slipped a clean shirt and pants on before going back out to the room. He sat ontop of the bed and took his phone out.

"Is that what you're sleeping in?" Kyoya asked skeptically.

"Yeah, is, is there something wrong with it?" Y/N asked him back.

"No," he paused for a moment, he figured you just weren't ready for you to see him without your binder.
"You look fine." He said before closing his computer.

Y/N nodded his head as Kyoya headed to the bathroom, presumably to change as well. Y/N lifted the fabric from his binder and shirt to make it a little more comfortable. He checked his phone one more time before putting it on the charger and getting comfortable under the blankets. He laid down looking at the ceiling as he heard the water turn on.

A few minutes later, Kyoya made his way back to the room and they both quickly fell asleep.

...

"Y/N, come on I do believe it's best we get up and going." Kyoya said already dressed.

"Oh! Sorry," Y/N said throwing his blanket off and rubbing his eyes to wake up.

"No need to apologize, Y/N it is summer break after all. I do wish I could sleep in as well." He said throwing his shirt on and walking out of the room, giving Y/N some space to get dressed.

Y/N quickly throws on his clothes and fixes his hair before heading out to the living room to meet Kyoya.

"Are you ready?" Kyoya asks, Y/N replies shaking his head. As they make their way to the car, Kyoya grabs Y/N's hands and interlock them.

...

Y/N stood by watching Kyoya, Mori and Honey interrogate Haruhi, after hearing Arai admit Haruhi broke his heart. He didn't feel comfortable enough to partake in group settings.

"What? Am I being dumped again?
Hahahaha! Don't worry, don't worry. It's past me already, and the fact that she didn't realize it meant that she wasn't interested in it, either. But I like Fujioka's gentle but farseeing eyes... and that when you talk with her, she just looks straight at you. I've always liked those aspects of her." Arai said snapping out of his thoughts.

...

"Wow, your middle school field trip was to Kyoto? It's so uncommon to have it inside the country." Honey says sitting in his chair with Usu-Chan. Now, everyone buy Hikaru and Karou were sitting around the table, Y/N between Haruhi and Kyoya.

"No, it's quite normal for commoners." Arai said dismissing Honeys statement.

"Yeah, I love Kyoto, too!" Tamaki says excitedly.

"I can't tell you how many times he's forced me to join him touring the temples.." Kyoya said pushing his glasses up.

"I love visiting, I love seeing all the traditional architecture." Y/N speaks up happily.