VII

"We're going to the beach?" Y/N asks Kyoya overhearing Hikaru, Kauro, and Haruhi.

"Yes, we'll be going to my family's private beach, in Okinawa," Kyoya states looking at Y/N instead of his book. "I wish I could have taken you somewhere better but, we'll have fun." He says walking away.

...

"And why did we choose Okinawa..." The twins saw in their usual unison.

"Kyoya's family has a private beach here," Tamaki states looking at the twins.

"What a beautiful place!" Honey let's out.

"Yeah." Mori let out his usual remark.

"But we could gone to.." the twins started in unison
"The Caribbean"
"Or Fiji," the twins say separately.

"And do you think Haruhi has a passport?" Kyoya asks.

...

"It's nice but the fact we have to work kind of ruins it," Y/N said sitting next to Haruhi under an umbrella.

"We'll it's still nice of Kyoya to do this for us!" Haruhi said brightly.

"Your "alone time with Tamaki" time is up, next lady please go ahead." Kyoya said sternly.

"Gosh Kyoya is always working, isn't he?" Haruhi asks Y/N.

"I used to think so too." Y/N said gazing at Kyoya.

"Huh, Haruhi, Y/N, aren't you boys hot? You aren't going to swim." One of the guests asks them.

"Ah swimming is just, not really my thing" Y/N said carefully hoping they wouldn't see through the lie.

"Yeah what Y/N said, I like watching the ocean better than swimming in it." Haruhi said truthfully.

"Oh then, mind if we join you?" The first guests friend asked.

"Oh but you both have such cute swimsuits on." Y/N said.
"Yeah it would be a real shame not to show them off!" Haruhi added onto Y/N's words, and the girls happily obliged, leaving the two alone.

"Are you not swimming because of your binder?" Haruhi asks Y/N bluntly.

"Wow straight to the point..." Y/N said looking around. "Yeah don't wanna get it wet because then I wouldn't have it for a little bit.." Y/N finishes while Haruhi sits there nodding.

...

"Kyoya why is there-" Y/N tries to ask not sure how to ask about the many militaristic men fishing out buckets of fish from the van."

"Yes well, the other day, when we went to the resort, by the way I'm still not happy you left me all alone, don't forget you still owe me for the suit," Kyoya put both hands on Y/N's shoulders. "But all that being said, my family's private police force wants to apologize for an incident that happened with Honey and Haruhi."
Kyoya finished keeping his hands on Y/N's shoulder and leaning more into his ear.

"Kyoya-" Y/N turned around to face Kyoya as he Grinned looking at Y/N. "I-" Y/N was speechless at this action, without saying anything Kyoya walked away.

...

"Hey, what's Haruhi doing up there, I hope she's careful, she'll get herself hurt." Y/N mumbled to himself looking up at the cliff. He looked away to go try and find the group when he hears a big splash.
Y/N hurried to join everyone while Tamaki brought Haruhi back from the ocean.

"Haru-chan!" Honey exclaimed worriedly.

"What about those guys?" Tamaki asked Kyoya

"We had them leave their ID cards and courteously asked them to leave. The girls have returned to the hotel. I have already called for a doctor, so one should be here soon." Kyoya updated Tamaki.