Wisteria Walls 1 •°•

It's been a week since you walked into these woods, surrounded by man eating demons every evening, and living the life of fighting over caves to get away from the sunlight.

Oh, how wonderful it is.

But why did it have to be in the Final Selection forest?  Surrounded by Wisteria trees. Your weakness that would cause you to suffer a horrible end... How on earth were you gonna escape?

Suffering throughout out your normal day life, then to cut it short in an anime you watched to entertain yourself. Truth is, the anime was more terrifying in real life than you could ever imagine. And then you just get decapitated by a new fledgling demon slayer. How lame.

Ok  I  lied.  Your story doesn't get "cut off" pathetically like that. You're Y/n, after all.

Flashback*

A normal day at home, quarantine, bindge watching anime, and regretting reading the manga of mha and kny.

You sat there, comfy in your bed. And yet tears pricked your closed eyes.
"It's so sad... " You mumbled in your thoughts, "and it's all over.. their generation.... moves on...

And that lunch box.."

You cried silently over those two mangas until a random fly flew through your window and made a lot of buzzing noise that provoked you nerves, making you forget about all the sad stuff at once.
It was unatural for bugs to be awake in the middle of winter. You couldn't care less, though. All you wanted to do was smack it.

But knowing that Saitama couldn't even kill a fly, you didn't bother to kill it yourself.

You continued to stare at the ceiling in a daze, until the fly flew past your vision.
A tick mark appeared on your forehead. Despite not wanting to be, you were easy to irritate, just like your father.

Your eyes followed the fly's maneuvers in the room as it tried to fly through the glass window, before it circled around once more..

And then, it landed on your arm you had in your lap.

Once it stopped moving, you could see the details on it as it sat still. But then you noticed something odd.

The itsy bitsy tiny eyes on that fly...
......were neon green?

They stood out like a sore thumb. 'these don't exist around my house, do they..?' you thought. 'Isn't this the type of fly.......

That bites..?'

Just as you thought  that, you felt a sting on your arm where it sat as it bit you.

You stared at it with an exasperated look,
"Son of a Bitch, I'll fry you like I fry my eggs!; Black!!!"

(Guys. Not in a rasist way okay, I'm trying to describe your cooking skills-)

You raised your hand in the air before bringing it down with speed and force, smacking your arm. The slap hurt more than the sting, as the pain spread throughout your forearm.

Hearing the buzz noise from the fly spinnin' around in the room, your angered eyes followed it as it flew to the window and managed to get out.

Steam of pure rage shot out of your ears as if you were a damp train.