10 - where's chapter nine?

1st Person Pov

After twenty minutes Zenitsu came back dragging a six feet bigass log at his side, in a surprisingly unnormal speed towards the cave.

"How are you that strong?!" I shouted out  concerned.

He soon reached the cave and dropped it, panting like crazy as he supported his hands on his knees. I crouched down beside him, looking up at his tired face with a thankful grin. "You okay? Your asthma is showing.."

He swallowed and looked at you, "you can merge into trees, right?" He asked, "do you think you can get into this log then too?"

I continued to stare into his brown golden eyes without giving him a response. They were so beautiful, and as I kept staring  he began to look confused at me while a little blush started to show on his cheeks.

How adorable.

I turned to the log and tried phazing through with my hand. Reaching out to it
I only came in touch with the surface, and  couldn't get in.

"It doesn't work.." I concluded.

"W- why not..?!" He cried.

"I think it's because the log has got no roots anymore. The tree is ded."

"No....." Zenitsu muttered, his face became lifeless.

3rd Person Pov

There was no way he'd survive in Final Selection now. Not without you presence. Not without your smile. Not without the friend you've been to him ever since he came here. There was no way he could let you die. Zenitsu wanted to be more to you than just a crybaby.

And yet..

"THIS CAN'T BEEEEEE !!!!!" He screamed.

You held onto you ears.

"A KIND-HEARTED GIRL SHOULD NEVER DIE LIKE THAT!"

"I'm not kind-hearted. I've sinned a lot," you waved it off, "you have no idea what I have on my pinterest."

"WHAT IS PiNTeREStU..?"

"wait– kind hearted girl...?" You muttered what he last said. As you both calmed down for a second. Your mind began to wander.

Zenitsu snapped out of it and looked back at you, "yeah, you've always been kind to me and I can hear that you have a kind heart.."

"No, not that," you said.

"oh.."

Suddenly a girl in a pink kimono stood infront of you. She had long dark hair and pink big eyes. But when you blinked  she disappeared into the ground infront of you.

Have I seen her before..?

Where?

The sun had reached its peek in the middle of the day, which means that the half of it was spent and there's only a short amount of time left. As the clock was ticking, the sun was ready to lean over to the other side.

"Dig...." You mumbled. Noticing that the ground you stood on wasn't all rock solid,
a lightbulb turned on in your head. "Zenitsu help me dig a hole!"

"What?!" He said.
You got down on your knees and started.

Zenitsu looked like he was lost at sea, watching you as you desperately digged a hole in the mud for dear life. The worst part was that you did it pretty fast too. Screw dragging a log fast- how the hell can you dig a hole this fast?!