❄️Pass or Fail: Survival Test❄️

Fucking hell, just a late but I mean LATE update...damn I'm really sorry guys I kind of got caught up with a few things and it really didn't help that I ended up getting sick with Covid too. Yea the joys of working retail when a customer purposely coughs on you 😔 anyway as a long awaited chapter
was necessary here is part 7. I hope you guys enjoy and again remember, happy reading!~
*************************************************

The sun was slowly starting to set making the sky look a pretty orange color. Team 7 being now the only one's who were waiting for their Jonin sensei as everyone had already left leaving them in the now abandoned classroom.

"He's late!" Naruto yelled seemingly angry. The blonde kept glancing outside almost every passing second to see if anyone would come by.

(Y/N) simply rested her chin on the palm of her hand letting out a small sigh as she simply stares at her blonde friend and watches his antics.

Our Sensei is the only one late...everyone else is gone now, who would our sensei be? She wonders before her thoughts were interrupted by her pink haired teammate.

"Naruto, just sit down already!" Sakura calls out, her eyes practically glaring holes at him.

However, Naruto seemed not to care or maybe just not listen to her as he simply paced around the room.

"How come our teacher is the only one who's late?! We're ready to go, believe it!"

"Everyone else met their teachers and have already taken off to who knows where..." (Y/N) says before letting out a sigh.

"Even Iruka sensei is gone too!" Naruto exclaimed.

"We already know" Sakura said, her tone sounding rather annoyed.

Soon enough Naruto came up with the most perfect idea. With a smirk on his face he quickly grabbed a chair and a chalkboard eraser.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Sakura quickly question him as (Y/N) simply stares at the blonde not bothering to stop him.

"This is what he gets for being late!" Naruto smirks as he positions the erase at the top of the doors entrance.

"Our teacher is an elite ninja, a Jōnin. Do you really think he'd fall for something like that?" Sasuke says as he gave Naruto a bored stare.

"Yea, Sasuke's right you're so clueless Naruto!" Sakura says almost immediately agreeing with Sasuke.

"Tch..." The (E/C) eyed female rolled her eyes as she heard the words coming out of Sakura's mouth. She wasn't too much surprised that Sakura would agree with the Uchiha boy. "Just leave him be Sakura."

With that said Naruto simply crosses his arms over his chest before rolling his eyes at Sasuke and Sakura.

"Yea whatever, there's no harm in a little prank." He calls out before quickly smiling at his best friend.

Soon enough a hand pushed open the door and a man walked in, the eraser fell hitting him on his silver hair. Naruto laughed seeing as his prank worked while (Y/N) simply stares at her new teacher with slight widen eyes.

I recognize that hair anywhere..it's actually him! I can't believe it.. She thought as a smile made its way on her features.

"I got him, he totally fell for it!" Naruto yelled as he clutched his side while laughing.

"I'm so sorry Sensei! I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen! I would never do anything like that" Sakura said though you didn't necessarily take her words as sincere.

Picking up the eraser the male simply stares at the four before glancing at the (H/C) haired female. "How can I put this? My first impression of this group: You're all a bunch of idiots."