❄️Separation, It All Falls Apart❄️

As promised here's the 1st Chapter, happy reading everyone and if you like this 1st chapter I'll be sure to continue it for more~
**********************************************

Ice Release is one of the few rare Kekkei Genkai and those who wield such power must hide it. Now why would such a power be hidden?

Well long ago the Land Of Water had suffered from war, in this war different sides battled each other using ninjas, some of whom possessed the Kekkei Genkai of Ice Release. The war ended yet the memories of the horrific battles were still engraved in the minds of the people. Those with Kekkei Genkai of Ice Release wear quickly feared and became hated for their abilities, out of concern that their existence would only bring about more war.

Two simple farmers lived a peaceful life, going by the names of Miyuki and Yukio. They loved each other very much as well as sharing an adoration for their two children, Haku and their young daughter (Y/N). Soon though this would all change once their children would find out and tap into their true power.

The two children ran around behind the house chasing each other till they reached a lake. Unwillingly they now showed the ability to manipulate water.

"Amazing!" (Y/N) cheered as she crouched down next to her brother. The boy smiles at her nodding happily

"You can do it too (Y/N), now how about we go show mother?"  An eager nod makes its way towards the females face, but neither the sibling had the chance to find their female parental guardian since she had found them first.

"Mother look isn't this amazing? Look what Haku can do, I can do it too!" The (H/C) girl smiles brightly at the elder female as she and Haku showed the water manipulation.

"O-oh dear..." The elder woman gasped in shock as she stares at her children, memories of the war clouded her brain and an instant she hit the children to their surprise.

"W-why..." Sniffed Haku as he rubbed his tears eyes.

"We...we're sorry if we made you mad.." (Y/N) whimpered looking away sadly.

Their mother sighed feeling guilty as she looked at her two children with sad eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I really am, but I need you both to understand I don't want you to do that here anymore...i-it's dangerous especially for your- no our sake. Please I want you both to promise me not to do that again." Miyuki said to the two children in a hush tone as she then patiently waited for their answer.

"We promise" They say in sync as if they practiced a million time, this made the elder woman smile causing her to hug the two kids.

As sweet and heart warming as the scene was, it was all watched unbeknownst to them by the children's father from the shadows. Fear was noticeably shown from his eyes as he stares at his wife and kids once more with a finale glance before leaving to gather a mob.

Later a sudden burst interrupts the peaceful silence that remained in the Yuki household. An angry mob led by non other than Yukio, the father of (Y/N) and Haku. Anger and fear evident in their father's eyes as a mob of villagers stood behind him. The mob wield and carried torches and pitchforks, anything they could possibly use against the family that carried the Ice Release Kekkei Genkai.

Miyuki held fear in her eyes but that didn't stop her as she stood in front of her children in a protective manner. Haku and (Y/N) hid behind their mother both of them scared and unaware of what was happening.

"You've lied to me and you've lied to us, your fellow villagers" Miyuki's husband started as he glares at his wife then glances at his two children "Not only that....but you forced upon me to raise these two little demons!" Yukio now shouted as tears streamed down his face.

"Dispose of the unwanted! Dispose of the filth!" Chanted the mob from behind Yukio as he stepped forward towards his wife. Tears continued to streaming down his face he struck his wife in one swift movement with his weapon, killing her off before she even had the chance to defend herself.

"M-mom!" (Y/N) shouted as her (E/C) widen. Tears formed in her eyes as her brother held her in his arms.

"Haku....(Y/N)"  Murmured Yukio as he approaches the two small children as he prepares to kill them off as he had did the same to his wife.

(Y/N) was breathing heavily fearing what will happen to herself and her big brother , meanwhile Haku tries his best to protect his sister in his arms.

"N-no leave us alone!" Shouts Haku at his Father as he steps forward towards the siblings.

Then all of a sudden it's silent. Small screams were heard but......then they're gone. Everyone is dead. Haku and (Y/N) looked up in fear and worry only to be surrounded spikes made of ice and dead bodies of the villagers and their father. Their mother was dead and so was their father, they had no one left but each other so they ran, ran away from their old home and into the cold streets to find a way to survive.

Finding anything that would help them live on and stay alive. They were forced to scavenge through garbage for scraps of food and fight off wild dogs. They were unwanted, no one wanted to take in two orphan children as their own.

The siblings only had each other and that was more than enough to keep them happy as long as they were together, but all good things come to an end sooner or later. The siblings were traveling far from the Land Of Waves as very bad snow storm had hit causing the two to sadly get separated.

Both were now parted, but (Y/N) desperately kept moving forward in hopes of trying to find her brother. "H-Haku?!" The (H/C) female shouted as a strong wind blew through her (H/L) tresses. "It's so c-cold...and I-" She barely whispered to herself as she continued walking she felt her eyes become heavy due to exhaustion from walking so long. Before the female fully submits tothe state of unconsciousness she notices a blurry figure approaching her not too faraway.

"Hmm, a child here alone in the snow this late,......you'll freeze if you stay in the snow like that. Well I suppose I can take you with me" The mysterious person talks to themselves as they now held the young female in their arms to keep her warm. "Let's go before you and I freeze to death.."