❄️You Fail! Kakashi's Final Decision❄️

It's like super late I'm sorry, I've been kinda down lately and not really in a good place in my life but here's the next chapter. I'm sorry for it being so later. I hope you guys understand and happy reading.
**********************************************

The next morning soon came by filling the early skies an orangish, yellow color. You got ready preparing for today's test with your team grabbing your ninja gear before remembering what Kakashi had said to you all.

Better skip breakfast or else you'll puke.

Remembering this made (Y/N) frown slightly before walking over to the kitchen and taking an apple. "Like I don't know how you are..." She murmurs before walking out making her way to the training grounds

       ❄️❄️Time Skip: At The Training Grounds❄️❄️

"Good Morning" (Y/N) mumbles as she walks towards the group before sitting against a tree. Naruto being the only one to greet her with Sakura giving a small wave.

"Where's Sensei? He told us to come by early and he's already late." Sakura groaned in annoyance before you have a simple nod. "Get used to it, he's like this all the time..it's really nothing new."

"Hey (Y/N) what's your relationship with Kakashi sensei? Are you guys related or something?" Your blonde friend soon blurted out, this soon gaining the attention from both Sasuke and Sakura.

"I..Kakashi sensei?" The (H/C) haired female started off as she gave a small sigh. "He's the one who found me sort of abandoned and departed from my brother in the Land of Water...at the time I was only four, but he's taken care of me for the past six year up until I was old enough to be on my own. Even then he still come to check up on me."

(Y/N) tells her teammates a bit of her pasts as each of them listen closely, one person in particular never looking away from the (H/C) haired female.

"I see him as a father figure in a way and sometimes even call him Otōsan. I know it's rude or I shouldn't but I care for him like a real dad...he's the only one aside from my brother who truly cared for me, the only one who back then never thought I was just a village outsider...who never referred to me as a nothing" Saying the last words specifically, (Y/N) made eye contact with the Uchiha male before he turned away. He knew in a sense she was talking about him.

"I would of never thought Sensei would be that type of person.." Sakura commented almost seeming in awe. "That's awesome (Y/N)! That must mean he trained you or something too!"

The (H/C) haired female simply smiled as they chatted a bit until their sensei finally decided to appeared.

"Good morning everyone, are you all ready for your first day today?" Kakashi asked.

"You're late!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison.

"Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take a long way, anyway let's get started." Kakashi then took out a timer from his bag place it on top of a tree stump. "Alright, here we go. It's set for noon."

"Your assignment is very simple, all you have to do is take these bells away from me. That's it."

Kakashi the jingles the three bells in front of his four students. "If you can't get them by noon, you go without lunch."

Naruto groaned hearing Kakashi words.

"You'll be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you." Kakashi then finished.

You could hear your teammates stomachs growling making you sweat drop a bit. It's a good thing I at least ate an apple...

"Wait a minute!" Sakura called out making everyone turn to face her. "There are four of us, how come there are only three bells?"