❄️Author's Note❄️

Hey guys I know it's been a while but I wanted to say I'm currently working on the next chapter. If you have any questions or anything feel free to dm me or leave them on here.

Secondly I wanna say, #71 in Narutofanfics?! That's freaking insane!!! I never expected this story to even get attention let alone be liked by anyone

Secondly I wanna say, #71 in Narutofanfics?! That's freaking insane!!! I never expected this story to even get attention let alone be liked by anyone. Thank you so much guys you're all so amazing. I appreciate all your support, comments, favorites, and votes. It makes me happy and encourages me to keep on going with this story!

Now for what I wanted to discuss. While the story is currently in what some may say Pre-Shippuden or whatever it's called, in the future Team 7 does have their own teachers. Each teaching and showing them new things being useful in combat. Naruto and Jiraya, Sakura and Tsunade, even Sasuke and Orochimaru.

Mentioning all this I want to know, do you guys want (Y/N) to have a teacher as well? Or do you simply want her to be on my own in the future?

If you all decide on her being with a teacher I have an idea on who her teacher could be but it would be a surprise for everyone until the Shippuden arc hits of this story.

With that being said thank you all so much for your support and like always, happy reading!