Healing the Sickened

Sans was now outside of Mount Ebott, as he overlooked the horizon that is before his eyes. The sun rising from the forest that is before Mount Ebott, like it is awakening from it's slumber, while the moon looks as though it is lowering itself into the Earth, so that it can finally have its turn to rest, after being up in the sky. Sans' friends and his half-brother are also with him, as they are seeing Sans leave to try and look for something. Velvet than walked forward towards Sans, as she spoke out.

"You're leaving already, Sans?"

Sans turns around and spoke out.

"I am. I need to continue what I need to find. This is very important to me. And it is also important for you all as well. You may not understand it...at first...but when you see me have it...then you'll know."

Coco than stepped forward, and spoke out.

"You...will come back to us, right?"

Sans smiled.

"I do. I might even make some new friends when I keep trying to find what I need."

Asia than crouched down and hugged Sans.

"Please take care of yourself, Sans. please?"

"I will, Asia. Don't worry."

Asia smiled, as Jaune and Papeys fist bumped Sans.

"Be safe, dude."

"Same thing, brother."

Sans smiled and nodded his head.

"I will. Don't worry."

He than hugs the both of them tightly, and his 3 lovers, Cinder, Velvet, and Coco, all 3 of them kissed his lips, before Sans walks forward, unfurls his wings by forming them from his scarves, and he flies up into the sky, before he rockets forward, as he goes out to find an Elemental Orb.

Sans refuses to talk about where the Elemental Orbs had originally landed to, as no one would understand

Sans refuses to talk about where the Elemental Orbs had originally landed to, as no one would understand. All that he can say is that they landed in places where no normal human can find them. And Sans, with his ability to make portals, can access them. But the third Elemental Orb is now somewhere on the Earth, and he is now working very hard to try and find them.

Sans is looking forward, as he tries to find the Elemental Orb that he is looking for. He had always vowed that he would get the Elemental Orbs, so that he can know the secret to his own power. But there is another reason that he is deciding to go out in the open. After seeing just how corrupted Union is on the inside...he made a vow that he would help those that are unable to help themselves. Union Academy had only taught people to be strong and treat the powerless like they are nothing but cannon fodder, as well as gnats that they can step on, with the only good thing being to defeat the bad guys, even though Union themselves are the worst type of guys. Sans is now doubtful of the existence of actual heroes, and because of this, decides that he is going to try and help the powerless people that he can come across, and actually start to life them into his arms, when no one else can lift them into their arms. He'll continue to lift them as much as he can, until they find a way for them to help themselves. At which point...they won't need his help anymore. Though, this will not stop him from protecting them. But...this is only with his Crystal powers, which he inherited from his father.